Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Content by Maggie

Maggie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wright's Baking Madeira Cake Mix 500 g (Pack of 5)
Wright's Baking Madeira Cake Mix 500 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mix, 2 Feb. 2013
I love Wrights cake and bread mixes, they never fail me. The maderia cake mix can be used in a variety of ways my favourite is cherry cake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Ped Egg, 2 Feb. 2013
I have used Ped Eggs for a few years now and really like them I expected the same quality from this one. But not so this one is of inferior quality. The two parts won't even fit together making it hard to use. Will not be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tweezers ever, 31 Jan. 2013
Bought these for my husband's model making and he says they are the best tweezers he has ever used. He can pick up and use the tiniest bits that other tweezers have difficulty with.

Faux Fur Lined Full Zip Knit L Chocolate
Faux Fur Lined Full Zip Knit L Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cardigan, 31 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my husband at Christmas and he wears it every chance he gets. He absolutely loves the soft warm furry lining and it looks good on him.

Sony RDPX200iP.CEK Wireless Speaker Dock with Bluetooth for iPod/iPhone/iPad
Sony RDPX200iP.CEK Wireless Speaker Dock with Bluetooth for iPod/iPhone/iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 31 Jan. 2013
I love my new speaker dock with Bluetooth. This product has completely changed the sound of my music from my ipad. I already had a speaker but this one is far superior.

Blackspur BB-CL098 Micro Clamp Set
Blackspur BB-CL098 Micro Clamp Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Jan. 2013
Bought these for my husband to use in his model making and he is over the moon with them. He can now hold small bits he has glued together tightly until they dry.

G-HUB(TM) ProPen Stylus TWIN PACK Dual Function Stylus (and Ballpoint Pen) - Works on all Capacitive Touch Screen Devices
Offered by Orzly

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 31 Jan. 2013
These pens are okay for using on Draw which is the reason I wanted them. Would be better if a finer line could be achieved. Have found them good for typing and also use them for texting on my phone as they are more accurate than my touch type.

Jazooli Portable Lightweight Universal Foldable Desk Stand For iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 Notebook's, Laptop's, Netbook's & Tablet PC's - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Jan. 2013
Required this product for using face time and it works a treat as I now don't have to prop up the iPad with books. It is solid and feels good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dough scraper, 16 Jan. 2013
This is an excellent product. Very sturdy and just the right size or my bread making. Would recommend to anyone thinking of buying.

Supergets Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Red Top Flip Pu Leather Case,Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace Product, 16 Jan. 2013
I like this case for my phone. It is sturdy yet soft enough to keep the phone from being damaged while in my handbag or just lying around. The magnetic tab makes it quick and easy to open. Good value for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3