Profile for Mr. M. D. Agate > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. D. Agate

Mr. M. D. Agate

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but not the best COD, 24 Nov. 2011
First off, if you haven't played Modern Warfare 2 I'd play this game with an eye to buying it. If you have played MW2 and are looking for a step up, then this may not be the game you were hoping for.

I played Modern Warfare 2, my first COD experience, and I was hooked, then the games were hacked wrecking it for me. I was looking forward to this so much, better, bigger maps with more guns and better graphics. The fact is MW3 has let itself down in my opinion, yes there are different guns, but the graphics aren't much better than MW2, the maps are very small so you don't stay alive for too long unless you're a skilled player, and they are also fairly poor. The maps are so small you often die and respawn then die about 3 seconds later because you go round a corner and someone is laying down.

In terms of storyline I haven't done that much, about 39%, but it seems to be a good story. It carries on from MW2 but I reckon you can run straight into it having not played the previous game. Special Ops is something I haven't tried, survival mode adds a Black Ops "Zombies" style round game, where the AI are alive rather than dead, this gets a bit boring after 20 rounds.

All in all, if you buy this game you won't get what you expect, it is a good game, better than a 3 star amazon rating; However, MW3 isn't a big jump from MW2, it's barely a jump...it's almost a MW2.5 rather than MW3.

Over and out.

Resident Evil 4 (PS2) Platinum
Resident Evil 4 (PS2) Platinum
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games ever, 8 Oct. 2011
I played this game a few years ago now, and it stands as one of the best games I've ever played. There is so much to do on this game you can play it for days on end and still not complete the whole thing, if you wanted to.

The storyline sees Leon take the lead as an agent protecting the presidents family. The daughter is taken by a mystical group and Leon is sent to get her back, it turns out not is all as it would seem. Umbrella pay a big part to play in the game, with turns and twists that reveal a couple of characters.

I'm trying not to spoil it for any readers, but the storyline is sublime, battle through several different scenes, and several different zombies, one of which I found particularly scary that you encounter later in the game. The guns on the game are a good mix, and upgradeable, meaning spend your money wisely. For any experienced shooters there are different levels of difficulty, the hardest means there is little ammo laying around.

A little tip, shoot the crows ;)

Enjoy the game, it's a game that will always stick in my mind, voted the best ever for Gamecube, I'd arguably have it top 3 on my PS2 list. (Other essentials include Gran Turismo 3, and GTA San Andreas).

Sony MDR-XB300 Extra Bass On-Ear Stereo Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-XB300 Extra Bass On-Ear Stereo Headband Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price...out of this world, 11 Jan. 2010
A while back I decided to upgrade headphones because i was listening to dubstep without hearing much bass...these do exactly what they say, providing an incredible amount of bass for such a cheap price, well worth the money. However if you wish to pay a little more for the 500s or go all out for the 700s then be my guest...but for the price, these are easily the best headphones i've ever owned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2012 9:55 PM GMT

They Live [DVD]
They Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roddy Piper
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible film..A MUST IN ANYONE'S COLLECTION, 19 Dec. 2009
This review is from: They Live [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this film round a friends house a few weeks ago after being forced into watching it...turned out to be an incredible film. To be honest i did miss the first 20 minutes but apparently i didn't miss much, just the background into how Roddy Piper's character was homeless.

The film really is incredible, bassically explaining theories of the illuminati and how they control the country, but in this film just portrayed as aliens! With a twist near the end which i obviously will not give away! Buy this film and you won't be let down, a true classic...and awesome background music to suit.

Skream!: Mixed By Skream - Watch the Ride
Skream!: Mixed By Skream - Watch the Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 10 Jun. 2009
First of all i'd like to say the transitions from song to song are unbelievably good (Tribal Intro to The Shinein, and Sleep Another Day to Where's My Money) are the two that stand out for me. I listened to a few songs individually before as i thought i'd youtube a few tracks first to see if it was my kind of thing, i was then mistified as to why i hadn't already bought this album after hearing a few tracks. Definately a purchase to be made by those who love dubstep.