Profile for Lucas > Reviews

Content by Lucas

Lucas

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars crystalic buds, 8 Feb. 2016
Have not tried this particular s**** yet but it looks pretty dank!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2016 12:53 PM GMT

Maxsport Nutrition 33% Protein Legalized Hemp Protein Wafer Protein Bar - Hemp protein, Chia seeds, Coconut Oil, Chlorella, only 1g sugar - 16 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hemp protein product on the market, 19 Jan. 2016
I ordered these on Amazon DE and then found out they are available on the UK as well, which is great. I have now tried both the wafer and the bar, both are quality products.

By their ingredients both are very high quality, offering raw hemp and in the case of the wafer also coconut oil, these two are fantastic ingredients so from a health perspective, you can be sure that you are getting quality healthy products. For example the protein wafer, packed with hemp protein, only one single gram of sugar AND made with coconut oil? That is about as healthy as a bar can get.

As to their taste, the hemp wafer is a perfect replacement for biscuits and sweet wafers, it has only one gram of sugar, yet is still a very tasty biscuit. Hemp on its own is naturally dry, so these bars and wafers are a bit more dry than standard biscuits or bars, but with the wafer layers and the mixture inbetween them youll definitely enjoy these wafers and wont have any issues with eating or chewing. As to the protein bar, this is a slightly drier. The protein wafer has wafer layers in between the actual mixture, but with the protein bar there is no layering just a flat out bar made of hemp seeds and hemp powder, so they are a bit less moisturized than you would have with standard sweet bars. Some people may prefer this type of texture, so this could be their perfect fit, others might enjoy more moisture in their biscuits, in that case I would recommend the hemp wafer, it really comes down to personal preference to the actual taste and texture, but in both cases you can be sure that you are firstly getting great health values in the product.

In the end I would say that I have tried many hemp products from many different brands, but the hemp protein wafer, with its values, protein, ingredients and its taste, is by far THE BEST hemp protein product on the market that I have come across.

Maxsport Nutrition High Protein Low Carb Fit Protein Drink Protein Shake - 310ml - 12pack (Vanilla)
Offered by maXsport_nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 Dec. 2015
I have bought these few times while on my business trip in Germany few months ago.

This is probably the best tasting ready made shake I have ever had. The taste is perfect and the texture is very smooth, it leaves only pleasant feeling after you drink it unlike some other protein shakes.

The volume of the drink is very manageable for everyone while providing sufficient amount of protein after workout. I usually grab these when I go to gym or work, while having classic protein powder at home.

There is also no added sugar so the drink makes an ideal post workout "meal".

I am very pleased to see this product being sold now on Amazon now, I wiil definitely order this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Dec. 2015
Not sure what this is made of, but it gave my daughter an allergic reaction on skin

Maxsport Nutrition Vegan Protein High Fibre Veggie Protein Bars - Crunchy Vegan Protein bars made of only legumes, seeds, vegetables and olive oil, 100% Natural, High in Fibre, Plant based Protein, Vegan Glutenfree and non GMO - 16pack Sesame
Offered by maXsport_nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not recommend more to anyone looking for a tasty protein bar, 25 Nov. 2015
I have decided to give this product a try and hey, what a wonderul taste! I could not recommend more to anyone looking for a tasty protein bar. Definitely a Will buy again product for me.

Perixx MX-2000IIB, Programmable Gaming Laser Mouse - Black - 8 Programmable Button - Weight Tuning Cartridge - Omron Micro Switches - Avago 5600DPI ADNS-9500 Laser Sensor - Ultra Polling 125-1000HZ
Offered by Perixx UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Downgrade, dysfunctional, 6 Nov. 2014
I will explain why only two stars.

First of all, this is not the product with 4.5 star rating. The rating is for the original product MX 2000 which is an excellent mouse. I have owned it for 2 years and been only satisfied,the only issue I have had with it was that some dirt and crumbs got behind the plastic transparent part and could not been cleaned annoying me when looking at it :).

So I have come across this product and believed it was an upgrade to the existing mouse. After I have bought it and this has been delivered, I have immediatelly noticed issues. It has less buttons, lights can not be customised well, DPI gets reset on it`s own when playing battlefield, have to alt tab out and open the program and rectify, the DPI indicator lights are worthless since they do not indicate the DPI level and after I switch of my PC, these 4 led indictators shine with highest intensity and emit strong green light. I thought a driver issue, and I have noticed that in the title of this product is [Driver Update] !?. I have uninstalled the program, downloaded latest drivers but it`s still the same. I have contacted Perixx on Amazon.de 4 times, yet no one responded to me. I have sent this back and am back to the original MX 2000 and am again happy with it. It may last two more years and it was a good purchase. Shame that this new product has been given the old product`s ratings as the old one was superior in every way and the software that came with it was at least functional.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2017 3:34 PM GMT

0.5L Pyrex Clear Glass Solutions Measuring Jug Kitchen
0.5L Pyrex Clear Glass Solutions Measuring Jug Kitchen
Offered by Buy It Wise

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 3 Oct. 2014
It`s a glass jug... handy for cooking, 2 years in use, shows no wear yet

AsRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3 Motherboard (Socket 1155, DDR3, PCI Express 3.0, 7.1 HD Audio, ATX, ASRock On/Off Play Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, fast startups, 3 Oct. 2014
For the money, lots of motherboard, used this before I upgraded to XL mobo with the same socket. With this motherboard , I have seen lightning fast start up in combination with my SSD. So fast, sometimes I had to really focus if I wanted to enter BIOS before boot...have never seen so fast start up with any other motherboard even three times more expensive ones.

MSI NVIDIA GTX 980 4 GB PCI Express 256 Bit Gaming Graphics Card
MSI NVIDIA GTX 980 4 GB PCI Express 256 Bit Gaming Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars great card, 30 Sept. 2014
I gave five stars because this is really good product, however the RRP is way below the current price. I am sure, Amazon is going to offer this soon at more reasonable price

2.0 out of 5 stars Hyped fake, 23 Sept. 2014
The product does not contain anything that can boost testosterone, any product that claims to boost testosterone and to significantly help with muscle tissue repair is a fake unless it contains hormones.

I have not given it 1 star just because it contains some useful vitamins and minerals, these however won`t boost your testosterone. Just another fake testosterone booster.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2015 8:01 PM BST