Profile for fosterius > Reviews

Content by fosterius

fosterius

Canon NB-6L, NB-6LH PREMIUM Replacement Rechargeable Camera Battery from Dot.Foto - 3.7v / 1000mAh - 2 Year Warranty [See Description for Compatibility]
Offered by NewWaveEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job, 13 Mar. 2013
I was pretty skeptical at buying two batteries for this price considering the cost of just one original but I figured I could live with the loss even if they only half lived up to my expectations. Out of the box they are a tad lighter than the Canon battery but I've been messing about with them for a couple of weeks now and I'm not seeing any difference in performance. Almost too good to be true!

Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps
Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the sixth star?, 26 Jan. 2013
If I could give this six stars I would. The apron is heavy and durable but not stiff and 'cardboardy'. It is definitely a larger apron. I'm 6'2" and it wraps around me nicely and goes down to just above my knees. Like others who have commented, I really like the wrap around straps that you can tie up in the front. Great value for money. I feel like a pro in this apron ;-)

Clear Squeeze Sauce Bottle (8oz/240ml)
Clear Squeeze Sauce Bottle (8oz/240ml)
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dispensers for cooking oil., 26 Jan. 2013
These are just what I was looking for. I like having a selection of oils right by my stove and something that gives a clean pour is essential for getting the right amount. This was my second attempt at finding a squeeze bottle that can dispense oil and not leak. The clean factory edge seals nicely in the recessed cap meaning even the lightest oils won't creep out and make a mess. Just know that they don't come with a cap but for me that's not a problem.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 20 Jan. 2013
My wife purchased these for me for Christmas to use with various oils. All of the bottles leak from the caps. I've tried making little gaskets, I've tried tightening the lids but nothing works. Don't waste your money and save yourself the mess of an oily countertop.

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Anti-Fog Mirror, Chrome
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Anti-Fog Mirror, Chrome
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never looked so good, 16 Oct. 2012
This is a great little mirror if you, like me, enjoy shaving in the shower. It's simple to install and very lightweight (which helps it stay on the wall). There's no magnification which I prefer and it remains clear while I shave. I know others have said it fogs up and unless someone knows of a way to build a mirror under £10 which defies basic laws of physics, then all shower mirrors will fog up! The solution however, is simple - splash hot water (with your hands or a facecloth) onto the mirror to get the reflective surface's temperature the same or higher than the surrounding air and voila - you've beaten the laws of condensation.