Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Content by Lizzie

Lizzie "lizoboe" (UK)

Barefoot: A Story of Surrendering to God (Sensible Shoes)
Barefoot: A Story of Surrendering to God (Sensible Shoes)
by Sharon Garlough Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 26 April 2017
An amazing, life changing book. Be prepared with tissues.

WOW Worship (Lime) [Deluxe Edition]
WOW Worship (Lime) [Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW does it again!!, 9 April 2014
Great songs by great artists. A super collection of well known worship songs. Good recordings with clear passion for God showing through.

Video Games Live
Video Games Live

5.0 out of 5 stars So much passion., 25 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Video Games Live (Audio CD)
I got this CD yesterday at the Video Games Live concert in London and haven't stopped listening to it since. I am a classically trained musician and went to music college. I have to say that games music is so passionate and has been very underated in the past. Not now. This CD should appeal to anyone who is into video games but also to those who are maybe a little curious as to what the hype is about. You will be hooked after listening to this.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Offered by Unity Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars A game for the young and old alike!!!, 11 Nov. 2007
Only had this game a day or two and am loving it. The graphics are great and the sounds are very realistic to Star Wars. Let my 5 year old have a go today too and 6 hours later he was still playing it and loving every second.

Have to say this is the best Lego Star Wars game I have played.

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (Nintendo DS)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (Nintendo DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars For all you Chocobo fans out there!, 28 May 2007
Got this game on release day in the UK. Have to say I'm really enjoying it. The game has lots of varied mini games and you need to progress to a certain level on each one to move the story along in the game. If you're into beating your highest scores and going for gold times then you will really enjoy this and no buttons to press either as the stylus controls everything! I love the use of old final fantasy music in game too and spend half my time trying to work out which FF game each piece comes from. And watch out for bumping into FF characters too....a lovely added touch.

Titan Quest (PC DVD)
Titan Quest (PC DVD)
Offered by 4GamersUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Be whatever you want to be!, 7 July 2006
This review is from: Titan Quest (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Well so far I've played a fair way through the normal difficulty and I have to say I'm impressed. I love being able to choose exactly what I want to be. I'd say this game is a cross between Dungeon Siege and Diablo. The only thing I find a bit annoying is how quickly my inventory fills up (or maybe thats just me feeling lazy and not wanting to return to the merchant all the time)...but at least I don't have to walk back...hurray for portals! Definitely worth playing.

AFTER GODS OWN HEART
AFTER GODS OWN HEART
by Mike Bickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! To have a heart like David's!, 15 April 2005
This review is from: AFTER GODS OWN HEART (Hardcover)
This book is amazing. If you really want to know God and His heart more then its a must read. By the end you will want to devote yourselves totally to God and what He means to us, whilst still carrying on your lives. Mike looks at things like God's emotions, fasting, intimacy, spiritual warfare, right through to spending time with God and it becoming so second nature that its the thing you crave for.
Get this and be changed.....for the better.