Profile for Lynn > Reviews

Content by Lynn

Lynn

5.0 out of 5 stars curling ribbon, 2 Oct. 2013
Brilliant service and great product. Would recommend it to everyone. Excellent price too for the amount of ribbon you get.

Curling Ribbon 500m - Matt Silver
Curling Ribbon 500m - Matt Silver
Offered by Gem Supplies International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars curling ribbon, 2 Oct. 2013
Great value for money and excellent service - was well happy. Would certainly recommend this to everyone. I used the ribbon to tie tops of sweetie bags and it curled brilliant.

Fitness Exercise Magnetic Massage Weighted Hula Hoop
Fitness Exercise Magnetic Massage Weighted Hula Hoop
Offered by Saving world

2.0 out of 5 stars hula hoop, 2 Oct. 2013
Everything from start to finish was an absolute nightmare when I ordered this product. There was insufficient postage on parcel sent from the supplier and I was expected to pay £9.00 for excess postage (which I didn't). Weeks after I eventually received the hula hoop, two of the magnets was broken. The actual hula hoop is enormous - couldn't use it indoors, which is what I really wanted it for. If I was to use it outdoors on the patio, if the hoop fell it would probably break, cos its made of hard plastic and you wouldn't want to in the winter months anyway!!! Was bitterly disappointed. Just for the record, the supplier did eventually pay for the extra cost for sending me the parcel and they did send a couple of magnets that were broken. Having said that, I certainly wouldn't recommend them from my own personal experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap, 2 Oct. 2013
This soap is marvellous - my mother used to use it years ago as she had lots of skin allergies. I have allergies too, so thus the reason I ordered sebamed. I would certainly recommend this to people with skin problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars bag ties, 2 Oct. 2013
Just as described - I used them for sealing bags of sweeties for a kiddies party.
I would recommend them.
Quick delivery too - impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dryer, 2 Oct. 2013
I would recommend this gel nail dryer to everyone - good value for money and the description it gives is correct.