Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for CHRISB1983 > Reviews

Content by CHRISB1983

CHRISB1983

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SIKER® 9-Cell 7800MAH Lithium-Ion High Performance Laptop Battery for Dell XPS 14 (L401X)/15 (L501X)/15 (L502x)/17 (L701X)/L702X Laptops (61YD0)
Offered by SK-power

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery! last a few hours before a re-chage is needed., 19 July 2016
Seems to be working fine, quick delivery.
Been using for a few months now - so far so good.

Australian Tea Tree Organic Antiseptic Cream 50ml
Australian Tea Tree Organic Antiseptic Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff! Cooling and absorbent - deals with razors bumps, spots, burns, the lot!, 19 July 2016
Great product, soothed a sore head after a shave that didn't react well! Sensitive skin! Thanks

110L OUTDOOR WATERPROOF RUBBISH BIN STORAGE RECYCLE WASTE TRASH DUST TIDY & LID
110L OUTDOOR WATERPROOF RUBBISH BIN STORAGE RECYCLE WASTE TRASH DUST TIDY & LID
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size garden bin!, 2 Sept. 2015
Great size Garden Bin for rubbish. I was worried that the size wouldn't be big enough to put bins and recycling bags in there however I was wrong.
I've always been reluctant to put bins outside before recycling day as the cats/fox's would destroy the bags over night. This solves that issue - its a sturdy bit of kit and locks very well!
Couldn't be happier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 2 Sept. 2015
Perfect - don't know how I survived without it.
Sturdy and well built clips and don't EVER un clip!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scent!, 2 Sept. 2015
smells lovely and looks great in the living room

EverGreen 360sqm Complete 4-in-1 Lawn Care, Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag
EverGreen 360sqm Complete 4-in-1 Lawn Care, Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot of reviewers have recommended using the spreader but I have too many garden ..., 2 Sept. 2015
It really does work! Grass is greener than EVER before! Spread using my hand, a lot of reviewers have recommended using the spreader but I have too many garden tools already! I didn't believe this was necessary.
I applied this mid July when we were not getting much rain, after a day of no rain I watered the area. Before watering I could notice that the certain areas were browning (Moss) this is where the moss was being killed at the base.
After a week all the moss had been killed the grass is much greener and looks healthier than it ever has been in the summer. I was watering this everyday. I would definitely recommended to a friend. 2 months later I couldn't be happier. The areas were the moss had been killed, raking needed and then re-seeding required for grass to grow in that area. So far so good :)

Selections Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat, Fox, Dog & Rodent Repeller
Selections Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat, Fox, Dog & Rodent Repeller
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars No more fox's!, 24 July 2015
Scares the fox's so does what it intends, no more holes dug up in the garden where the fox' s played around! Happy days!

Scotts Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir Shaker Jar, 1015 g
Scotts Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir Shaker Jar, 1015 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - seeds work like a charm, 24 July 2015
I was firstly unsure whether to purchase this product as there was a mix bag of reviews, however the majority being good, I decided based on the majority that I would make the purchase.
The seeds were for a section of my back garden that had just been levelled out and a big scrub removed, so ultimately I had big section of soil in a shaded area. I started by adding top soil to the section where to the area of seeding. Raked the soil into the rest of the surface area as you do, in then spread loads of the patch magic seeds into the soil then raked again so that it would all mesh in together, well hoping anyways. I'm new to all this so assumed it would be the right thing to do. Once raked and seeds spread out I lightly watered the area and hoped for the best.
I have been watering the area once, sometimes twice a day as the last few weeks have been fairly warm and dry!
It took about a week to see any sprouts but I'm now 3 weeks in and I can see lots of grass :) it has rained loads today so that is great and can't wait to see what it looks like in a couple more weeks! Great product.
Oh I forgot to mention this was in a shaded area!

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by knight click

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vacuum! Thanks Vax, 4 July 2015
An amazing Vax vacuum! The amount of dust it collects is unreal the suction is unbelievable. This is my first Vax and I don't think I will any other products now. Got this on sale for I think it was £90 well worth the money for sure. I've had this for 2 years now and no problems. It does carpet and laminate flooring too! :)

Premium Solid Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 183cm L- 1 Pair-BLACK
Premium Solid Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 183cm L- 1 Pair-BLACK
Offered by Best Home Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars No likey, No Lighty :) great product!, 4 July 2015
Great quality silky black curtain for my bedroom!
Keeps all light out! And it's insulated :)
Now I need one for the living room!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3