Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

24cm Quality Multicook N/S Induction & Oven Skillet or Casserole & Glass Lid
24cm Quality Multicook N/S Induction & Oven Skillet or Casserole & Glass Lid
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, very versatile!, 10 Jan. 2017
Absolutely love this! I was looking at cast iron skillets but they are a) heavy and b) expensive. I've used it for curries, chicken fajitas, bolognese, and as it's ovenproof it's perfect to pop in the oven to keep warm. And it's attractive enough to go straight to the table.

Catit Treat Ball, Blue
Catit Treat Ball, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ratchet the rescue cat!, 10 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Catit Treat Ball, Blue (Misc.)
I bought this for my son and daughter in law as they had just rehomed a 7 year old cat, he absolutely loves it! They fill it with Dreamies and he bats it all around their living room! He can also hook his paw in it and shake them out! Smart cat.

Aidapt Writing Grip for Pens and Pencils (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
Aidapt Writing Grip for Pens and Pencils (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
Offered by Enjoy-Able Living Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth trying, 16 Dec. 2016
I have badly deformed arthritic hands, and do quite a lot of writing at work. For me, it takes away that dull ache of gripping the pen too hard. Gave one to my boss, who is struggling with early arthritis and he's found it really helpful. Third one sits in the kitchen but my partner keeps "borrowing" it to do his accounts.
They do fit varying sizes of pens. Oh, and check out other buying options - cheaper and free p&p!

1byone 0.5 mm Paper Thin Transparent Window Aerial with 3 Meters High Performance Cable
Offered by SeedPower

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, 14 Dec. 2016
I have no aerial socket in my affectionately named bat cave, and a Smart TV I wanted to watch. Without it I had an intermittent very poor picture, but this produces a perfectly good picture. It's not even in the window. Very pleased.

Klaritta Shamballa Hot Pink Fuchsia Crystal Disco Ball Drop Earrings CC152
Klaritta Shamballa Hot Pink Fuchsia Crystal Disco Ball Drop Earrings CC152
Offered by Klaritta

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 Dec. 2016
Lovely earrings, come with a pretty gift pouch. Nicely made, perfect for to wear with my Christmas party dress!

25 Assorted Christmas Gift Tags Luggage Label Reindeer Holly (84 x 41)
25 Assorted Christmas Gift Tags Luggage Label Reindeer Holly (84 x 41)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 6 Dec. 2016
Lovely simple tags. Plenty of variety, I'd bought "rustic" wrapping paper and was able to match up tags to paper - holly leaves, reindeer, stars etc. Will definitely purchase more next year. Would look good with simple brown paper wrapping too.

Yistu Bra Underwear Storage ,Portable Lingerie Travel Case Box (31.5cm*31.5cm, Multicolor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 6 Dec. 2016
Very nicely made. Bought as gifts for my daughter's in law for Christmas. One travels a lot for work, the other has expensive taste in lingerie - hopefully they will come in useful!

Suicide Squad [Includes Digital Download] [DVD] [2016]
Suicide Squad [Includes Digital Download] [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Will Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 6 Dec. 2016
Didn't get round to seeing this at the cinema (wish I had now!). It's fast, furious entertainment with engaging characters - Harley Quinn - can't take your eyes off her she she's on screen. I must confess to a tiny girl crush!

My other half had watched Gotham and caught several cross references.

If you want a bit of escapism, and excitement - go for it.

KING DO WAY Pack Of 4 Reusable Refillable Coffee Capsules with 1Pc Plastic Spoon For Dolce Gusto Brewers Reuse Refill Cup
Offered by Wosirl

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 29 Nov. 2016
I've become increasingly concerned about the wastage involved in my Dolce Gusto machine - I find it incredible that the company cannot produce recyclable pods. So, thought I'd give these a try. Took a while to arrive, but not too long. I've used Lavazza espresso coffee, packed firmly, but not crammed in. It produces a lovely cup of coffee, with a good crema layer. However, it is hard to push the lever in to "pierce" the pod (in its pre made hole) and makes an audible clunk. I hope it's not damaging my machine - it's working fine after a week's use. You also have the hassle of disposing of coffee solids, washing the pods out etc. But I will persevere, because most importantly the coffee tastes good and I'm not adding quite so much rubbish to unrecyclable waste.

Pink & White Unicorn with Hearts Print Grey Lightweight Scarf by Molly Louise
Pink & White Unicorn with Hearts Print Grey Lightweight Scarf by Molly Louise
Offered by Molly.Louise

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 28 Nov. 2016
I LOVE unicorns. This scarf is light weight, but a generous size. Nicely made. Bought one for myself and one as a gift for a unicorn loving friend. Excellent seller too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11