Profile for Pam Dobson (Pamdobson@aol.com) > Reviews

Content by Pam Dobson (Pa...

Pam Dobson (Pamdobson@aol.com) (UK)

Little Lies
Little Lies
by Liane Moriarty

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Little Lies (Paperback)
I LOVED this book. Our whole family reads her avidly, but I think this is the best yet!

Good Wife - Season 1.2 (Multi Box) (DVD)
Good Wife - Season 1.2 (Multi Box) (DVD)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2014
We are absolutely addicted to this excellent series.

The Commitments [Italian Edition] [w/english menu, audio & sub]
The Commitments [Italian Edition] [w/english menu, audio & sub]
Dvd ~ Micheal Aherne
Offered by d-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a film at all, 16 Dec. 2013
This is The Making Of plus bits. Very vey very poor quality. The case is written int Italian?. Why would a DVD be so poor quality?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2015 6:09 PM GMT

Bookchair Regular Large Dark Transparent
Bookchair Regular Large Dark Transparent
Offered by Pizzazz

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy rubbish, 2 May 2013
I don't know how to contact the sender or I would discuss the problem with them. One of the plastic support arms broke within a handful of uses - I didn't even always lower the 'shelf' - I tended to lean newspapers against the whole. I feel cheated and will try to buy the wooden ones - I have used a small wooden one for a year or two.

Roberts Radio Sports 988 3-Band Personal Radio
Roberts Radio Sports 988 3-Band Personal Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile little radio - perfect for me, 2 Mar. 2013
I have had one of these radios for years. I listen mainly at night with it under my pillow, so I need the auto switch off-function. Pressing one button switches very quickly from am to fm to alternate between favourite, preset statilons. If I want my husband to hear something I am listening to, I switch on the loud speaker.

Oxford Junior Workbooks: Book 1: Bk.1
Oxford Junior Workbooks: Book 1: Bk.1
by Clifford Carver

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb books for children with dyslexia, 1 Dec. 2001
I am a special needs teacher and I have been using Clifford Carver's Junior Workbooks for years. They are extremely suitable for both very young learners or children of primary age generally who have specific learning difficulties (dyslexia). They aid visual perception, are varied and usefully repetitive. My students love doing them and always enjoy the variety of challenges they provide.