Profile for Mr. DJR. > Reviews

Content by Mr. DJR.

Mr. DJR. "DJR." (Greater Manchester U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
REANICE Accessories Glass Bong parts Bong Bowl 14.5mm Female joint Glass Bowls and Ash Catcher Bowls Slide Bowl Herb Holder for Bongs Bowls with Straight Transparent oil rig bowl
Offered by REAMICS

1.0 out of 5 stars GLASS banger nail (CAUTION!), 12 Aug. 2017
avoid parting with your hard earned till, after less than 20 uses with a butane torch when I went to place the extract on the bowl bottom the red hot(just after) fell off onto the chair seat just infront of my nads (I then found out how David Blaine first found out he could levitate) after both my chaps involuntary jumped 6 inches backwards, it's not as though I kept the heat in one place, or directly aimed at the bottom where the glass is thinnest neither.
save your money and buy something fit for purpose cause this sure aint!.

5.0 out of 5 stars excalibur charcoal coal's, 25 Aug. 2016
I used to use this brand 15 or so years ago when I first started smoking a shisha, though they can be used for burning incense or frankincense or myrrh they are easy to light with a normal lighter and then ignite themselves after first ignition, that is if they are relatively fresh and have been unsealed for only a few days as the moisture in the air affects drastically the power for them to self ignite, you then hold them in tongues until the whole brick is glowing red which can be speeded up by some gentle blowing on them then they are ready for your shisha or incense burner.
I have found theese the best for self ignition and then the length of burn time, there are cheaper ones available but nowhere near the same quality as Excalibur swiftlite coal's....

5.0 out of 5 stars no trespassing metal sign., 25 Aug. 2016
this sign is eventually going to be put on my front gate when I get the time and weather condition to do so it's made of metal and is enamelled so hopefully it should last for a couple of years ( if it doesn't get knicked first).

5.0 out of 5 stars warning metal sign, 25 Aug. 2016
this sign has pride of place on my living room door, its made of metal and the front is enamelled so should last a lifetime indoors though it may be shortened lifespan if exposed to the elements.

100 Round Pre-Cut Aluminium Shisha Foil (2 Packs)
100 Round Pre-Cut Aluminium Shisha Foil (2 Packs)
Offered by GBL UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 round pre cut shisha foils., 25 Aug. 2016
handy circles of tinfoil that save the hassle of ripping up your kitchen foil and just the right size for putting over your shisha bowl whether its a small one or the bigger pro covered bowls I have found you get a better pull if you use a safety pin for making the holes as opposed to a cocktail stick or pokey thing that comes with the tongs.

Eazy Pop Salted Popcorn 100 g (Pack of 16)
Eazy Pop Salted Popcorn 100 g (Pack of 16)

4.0 out of 5 stars easy pop popcorn, 25 Aug. 2016
nice slightly salted popcorn which takes just under 2.5 minutes in my 900 watt microwave before overcooking which gives it that burnt taste and rubbery texture, my only niggle is there is a large amount of unpoped kernels in every bag compared to other microwave slightly salted popcorn I have purchased and made hence the four star review.

Galaxy Bubbles Milk Chocolate 100 g
Galaxy Bubbles Milk Chocolate 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars galaxy bubles chocolate bar., 25 Aug. 2016
lush chocolate by galaxy with the added texture from the bubbles included at no extra charge, pretty sweet too but chocolate unless its dark and above 70% cocoa always is. the bar lasted 5 minutes here.

Kingsway Sharebag Strawberry Milkshakes
Kingsway Sharebag Strawberry Milkshakes

5.0 out of 5 stars kingswat strawberry milkshakes., 25 Aug. 2016
theese are very similar to the milk teeth and going off my bad memory had the same strawberry flavour the same texture and sugar content, again I purchased theese off the warehouse deals and would not buy at full price,
again if you plan on giving to minors expect turbo actions and behaviour for the next few hours due to mainly the sugar rush and perhaps some of the other ingredients.

Options Indulgence Chocolate Fudge 16 g (Pack of 26)
Options Indulgence Chocolate Fudge 16 g (Pack of 26)

4.0 out of 5 stars options fudge flavour drinking chocolate., 25 Aug. 2016
theese where nice but very very sweet and had a habit of giving me indigestion afterwards but as a fudge drinking chocolate I have had worse,
again I bought them off warehouse deals and I would not buy at full price but where ok for a one off indulgence treat.

Kingsway Sharebag Milk Teeth
Kingsway Sharebag Milk Teeth

5.0 out of 5 stars kingsway milk teeth, 25 Aug. 2016
brought me right back to being a youngster some 40 odd years ago, they melted away nicely with a bit of mastication,
again I purchased theese on the warehouse deals so I doubt that I would pay full price,
they like the milk bottles are full of sugar so if purchased for a minor expect turbo actions and behaviour for some hours afterwards.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20