Profile for Viv > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Its Not Too Late
Its Not Too Late

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much talking, not enough music, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Its Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I was rather disappointed with this CD. The songs were ok but I thought there was far too much talking on it. On the bright side I think his version of Hallelujah is the best version Ive heard of this song but thats just my opinion.

TVONICS URC60220R00-09 TV DTV REMOTE DTR FP2500 DTR Z500
TVONICS URC60220R00-09 TV DTV REMOTE DTR FP2500 DTR Z500
Offered by Phoenix Sales Online

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy customer, 17 Mar. 2016
I was very happy to be able to find the exact same remote control as the one I had that had stopped working as the firm I had originally bought my freeview box from has gone bust. Works very well and I received the remote control very quickly.

Windfall
Windfall

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful Album. I had never heard of Joe Pug ..., 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Windfall (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful Album. I had never heard of Joe Pug before coming across him on youtube. I shall definitely be buying more of his albums,

Nine X -Stunning satin babydoll with lace bust S- 6XL, 8-24, 4 Colours, Plus Size Purple 3XL
Offered by Ninex

2.0 out of 5 stars This babydoll item was pretty but it was tighter round the bust than the ..., 20 Jan. 2016
This babydoll item was pretty but it was tighter round the bust than the sizing suggests so we had to send it back

Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Pram
Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Pram
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy and my five year old granddaughter is ..., 20 Jan. 2016
This is a lovely pram, Nice and sturdy and my five year old granddaughter is thrilled with it

OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Can Opener, 25 Nov. 2015
I have always been very pleased with Oxo's make and this is no exception. I have slight arthritis in my hands but find these very easy to use. Lovely soft grip to them. Would definitely recommend them.

Linens Limited Polycotton Non Iron Percale 180 Thread Count Housewife Pillow Cases, Red, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 25 Nov. 2015
These are lovely pillow cases, They wash well and are well worth the price. I have bought far more expensive ones in the past that havent been such good quality.

Monterey
Monterey

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love soothing music this is outstanding, 25 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Monterey (Audio CD)
This a beautiful CD. Very relaxing and the harmonies with the different singers is outstanding. I hadn't heard of this group beforehand and just came across them by accident but am hooked now.

Starlight Beds Luxury 3ft single mattress, fast free delivery to all UK postcodes excludes Scottish highlands and off shore Isles
Offered by Starlight Beds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good nights sleep at last, 25 Nov. 2015
This is a very comfortable mattress and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

2 x LUXURY PILLOW CASES POLYCOTTON PAIR PACK HOUSEWIFE BEDROOM PILLOW COVER HUMLIN (red)
Offered by Arthurstrading

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 25 Nov. 2015
I am very Pleased with these pillowcases. They are lovely quality and wash well. I would definitely buy them again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3