Profile for twistedwitch > Reviews

Content by twistedwitch

twistedwitch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bitly Plantar Fasciitis Socks (1-Pair), Premium Ankle Support Unisex Black Compression Sleeves. Fast Relief from Swelling & Foot Pain. Promote Blood Circulation & Speedy Recovery (Medium)
Offered by SARZ Group LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad i gave them a try, 25 July 2016
Before I go any further I should point out that I recieved a large discount on these in return for writing an honest review. I was pleasantly surprised by these. I have a very physical job and walk large distances, this often means that my feet are sore or uncomfortable. Because of this I was willing to give these socks a try. After wearing them for a week or so I am pleasantly surprised to find that I have less pain and discomfort. Fortunately they wash easily by hand and dry quickly. I would have liked better instructions to explain the most effective time to wear them ie at night or while active but Google quickly gave me the answers I needed. I am not sure if I would be prepared to pay the full price for these, i haven't looked at the cost of similar products to compare but I was satisfied with the result that they gave.

Bike Lights LED by Camden Gear VIVID XVI Light. 200 Lumens Bright, Easy to Fit LED Bicycle Lights. Front and Back
Offered by QA Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars All form, no function., 28 Jun. 2016
I wanted to love this because it looks the part and was a bargain. The light itself feels substantial and sleek, perhaps the fitting is a little cheap in comparison but I see no reason for it not to be fully functional just the same. Unfortunately the front light doesn't work. I've tried every battery in the house but to no avail. The lack of usb charging facility makes it awkward and fiddly to replace batteries. I got this ridiculously cheap so I'm not going to bother returning it. The rear light runs on cr2032 lithium cell batteries so will probably just get binned when they run out, it has three modes and seems adequately bright. Overall however I do not recommend this product especially not at anything resembling full price. There are dozens of other lights out there (with usb charging) that would be far better value.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kurio 10 Android Tablet for Kids
Kurio 10 Android Tablet for Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Given that they were very much reduced when purchased i do feel that they were good value. Definitely not worth full price, 24 Jan. 2016
we have two of these for my sons, presents from Granny . One of them doesnt have a working mains charger and I've had to hard reset both, one within a month of recieving it. Given that they were very much reduced when purchased i do feel that they were good value. Definitely not worth full price.

Schwinn Roadster 12" Retro Tricycle
Schwinn Roadster 12" Retro Tricycle

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 yr old lives this,, 25 Nov. 2014
My 3 yr old lives this, his steering isn't quite there yet but there's plenty of room to grow into it

SIOEN 4500A2FC1A41L Rotterdam Rain Trousers, Large, Green Khaki (Pack of 20)
SIOEN 4500A2FC1A41L Rotterdam Rain Trousers, Large, Green Khaki (Pack of 20)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors, 24 July 2014
The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors. A major bonus is that they are machine washable

Barrett's Privateers (Live)
Barrett's Privateers (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Folk as it should be, rowdy and raucous and infectious.

Melissa & Doug 13785 Latches Board
Melissa & Doug 13785 Latches Board

4.0 out of 5 stars fine motor skills, 17 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old as i saw it at his nursery and thought it looked really good. It is bigger than i expected and as its a Christmas present he hasn't played with it yet but i expect his little brother will also play with it and it does look like it will survive that long.

Supergets® Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Si9100 Wave Hydro Gel Case,Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 17 Dec. 2012
I've got three of these in different colours it fits really well and has protected my phone when i've dropped it. It doesn't add too much bulk to my phone and is very good value

Supergets Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Premium Quality Hydro Gel Case Cover Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Collecting all the colours, 17 Dec. 2012
A great fitting phone cover with a screen protector. Will probably never use the cloth but there is one included. This is the third one of these i have bought and it's great value.

Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
by James Robertson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars All the rhymes i'd forgotten, 17 Dec. 2012
A reminder of the rhymes from my childhood for me to share with my son. I love it and can't wait to hear him try to copy in proper Scots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3