Profile for Spencerjj N Ireland > Reviews

Content by Spencerjj N Ir...

Spencerjj N Ireland

Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Offered by Saintpaulia Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish i had returned! Dont buy !, 30 May 2013
I couldnt believe it. ! Like other reviewers i thought it be a spare battery for hols. I charged it up, looked fully charged, lasted about an hour . Tried again few times. I actually was disgusted with Amazon. Must be second hand batteries. I know it was cheap but rubbish !! Dont buy. Its not even worth 1 star.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish !, 29 Sept. 2012
I am so glad i downloaded the sample onto my kindle before buying it. I wouldnt even waste my time going into details, as i was glad when the sample was finished. crude language and not even funny. Disappointed !

Dreamtime
Dreamtime

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant buy, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Dreamtime (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book on to my kindle for my holidays . I had never heard of Eileen Townsend, but it was the book of the day, and after reading very positive reviews i thought it must be good. I certainly will read more of her books, and as someone else stated, she is able to combine an amazing story, with lots turns and twists, and really kept me reading, as i lay in the sun in Turkey. Go ahead and buy. Really brilliant book, best £1.99 i have spent yet.

Mummydaddy (The Pan Real Lives Series Book 7)
Mummydaddy (The Pan Real Lives Series Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth 5 stars, 24 Mar. 2012
I am sorry but wouldnt agree this book is worth 5 stars. yes i do agree that i did have sympathy with Jeremy after his wife died. But he was fortunate to have a good salary and comfortable lifestyle and support. i know that it must be difficult for anyone losing a partner and especially under such circumstances. What i probably got annoyed about was he wasn't very nice about Northern Ireland , had no good comments about it, and mocked that they didn't have networks for mobiles one time he was on holidays , and it was living in a war zone. I am very proud to be from Northern Ireland and people here have had to keep going with their lives after losing partners in atrocities. The book got boring to me after a while, i was glad i only paid 99p for it.