Profile for nig > Reviews

Body Sculpture Leather Weight Training Gloves - Medium
Body Sculpture Leather Weight Training Gloves - Medium
Offered by Workout For Less Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, 4 May 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of the same I purchased about 3 yr ago. I do heavy work in the gym and the first pair lasted well and were very comfortable. When I received these I was disappointed to find that the palms were make of a synthetic suede type material. My original pair had real leather palms and leather around the fingers providing significantly more comfort and padding.. The quality of the new pair, was in my opinion, a poor immitation of the original Body Sculpture gloves I had. I felt it unlikely the new ones would last very long given my heavy, regular use in the gym. I was disappointed to see, like so many other products these days, that the newer versions are of a significantly lower quality. Product returned.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Double Action Moisturiser 30ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Double Action Moisturiser 30ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 4 May 2014
I have used this product for many years and normally buy from high st. I was a little skeptical buying on line so decided to test on my hand to compare with the one I normally buy when received. The colour and texture of this product is totally different to the one I buy (the orange part), as was the packaging. It also stained my hand orange. Im not sure if this is an old product or a copy but decided not to use and returned item.

Remington PG155 Pilot Grooming Kit
Remington PG155 Pilot Grooming Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 30 April 2013
This was a purchase to replace the same model which I bought some 5 yrs ago. This new item was very poor quality, the motor was not strong enough to do the job effectively and the batteries provided were dead.

I have returned this product to the seller.