Profile for Jo Clare > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Regatta Women's Grace Waterproof Jacket - Navy, Size 14
Regatta Women's Grace Waterproof Jacket - Navy, Size 14

1.0 out of 5 stars Not breathable!, 24 July 2017
Bought as a lighter weight waterproof as I read somewhere it said it was an ideal summer Mac. It isn't because unbelievably I have bought a non-breathable waterproof (what a dope!). The arms have stuck to me on more than one occasion (I am trim and not an excessive sweater), so I don't really want it anymore. Waste of money.

Aqualisa Quartz White/Chrome Electric Shower - 8.5kW
Aqualisa Quartz White/Chrome Electric Shower - 8.5kW
Offered by TradingDepot

2.0 out of 5 stars No oomph, 5 Jun. 2017
Looks smart but has no oomph! No good for washing long hair!

No Title Available

Great. Good buy.

BBC News
BBC News

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great as an app, 14 Feb. 2017
This review is from: BBC News (App)
BBC News might be my first port of call online normally, but I don't like the app. Boxes everywhere, and often items are repeated as they are put in multiple categories. Not the best news app.

Halsall - Traditional Chess
Halsall - Traditional Chess
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, or buy again, 14 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Halsall - Traditional Chess (Toy)
Plastic chess pieces with a very cheap looking very cardboard board (that is hard to fold). Wouldn't recommend, or buy again. But it amuses a young child.

Russell Hobbs Cambridge 1.7 L 3000 W Kettle 20070 - Brushed Stainless Steel Silver Kettle

1.0 out of 5 stars Tractor kettle! So noisy!, 14 Feb. 2017
The noisest kettle I have ever used. So noisy, reminds me of a tractor! Will look for one with the 'quiet mark' next time!

Firebird Reative Targets (Firebird Sniperfire Targets - 65mm)
Firebird Reative Targets (Firebird Sniperfire Targets - 65mm)
Offered by Reid Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot for those looking for fun targets!, 16 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Firebird Reative Targets (Misc.)
I can highly recommend these reactive discs for anyone wanting to inject a little fun and variety into their target sessions- a direct hit results in a bright flash, shower of sparks and plume of smoke. No mistaking a hit so no walking back and forth to your backstop. The small size of the adhesive patches on the back of the target may give a bit of concern but they work perfectly on any flat dry surface-wood paper or plastic. A little on the pricey side but well worth the pennies in my opinion!

Child's Trainer Insoles 2 Pairs,Cut to size (Apple)
Child's Trainer Insoles 2 Pairs,Cut to size (Apple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 19 Sept. 2016
Cheap, supportive, nice pattern. Would buy again!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bottle, 19 Sept. 2016
A good product. It hasn't leaked on me (thought I try to keep it upright) and is easy to open and clean properly. On arrival, I would have preferred to see UZSPACE branding - everything that came was in Chinese and Japanese. It is a good product, though I anticipated two weak links immediately - the little black clip which holds the strap (best to leave it on when you wash the bottle, one of my clips has broken - not that I really used the strap anyway), and though I have had no problem with it yet, I anticipate the little spring (which opens the lid) is vulnerable to break. That said, I have two of these, we use them a lot, they are good and most importantly for me, you can easily wash them properly, so no issue with mould etc. I would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8