Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Flores Cortés - Standing Dustpan Stainless Steel
Flores Cortés - Standing Dustpan Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Aug. 2016
Bought this to help clean up in my kennels. Wish I had bought years before instead of plastic ones.
Very well made and does the job perfectly.

Funny Paper Towel Dispenser Lockable Stainless Steel for Towels, 1 pack, (1 x 1 piece)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 July 2016
Only the dispenser turned up. No paper towels as advertised

Ladies Cassie Cushion Walk Leather Tassel Slip On Wider fitting Loafer Moccasin Shoes Size 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I have scars on the top of both joints and the wrong shoes are so painful. After reading the review I thought I would ..., 29 Dec. 2015
This is the first review I have ever done. I'm only doing it because I'm so so impressed with the shoes. I have had new big toe joints put in both feet and other thank wide fitting boots in winter I only wear flip flops or crocs. These shoes are unreal. So comfy and fab value. I gave up buying shoes as I could never wear them for more the 30 mins. I have scars on the top of both joints and the wrong shoes are so painful. After reading the review I thought I would try a pair. I will be buying all the colours x 2 just because they are the only shoes I have ever found to be comfy on my messed up feet :-)

V-Frost (Ice Menthol) Flavour - Premium E-Liquid Vaping Liquid For Electronic Cigarette Shisha Pen - No Nicotine

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 5 Aug. 2015
A very good taste and good vape

High Street TV XHose Water Jet
High Street TV XHose Water Jet
Offered by Shop4Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars good power, 12 July 2014
Use every day in my kennels .Very good value for money

JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black
JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Very good value for money,for light weight small headphones the sound is very good.

SnoozezyTM Elevated Dog Bed - Small, Medium, Large (Snoozezy Bed, Medium)
SnoozezyTM Elevated Dog Bed - Small, Medium, Large (Snoozezy Bed, Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dog bed, 5 Mar. 2014
At last a bed that is strong, sturdy and off the floor. My dogs love this raised bed and all 3 get on it together. I left the other beds down for them so they could have there own space but have taken them up now as they are never used. A FAB BUY!!!

The Crooked Pearl (An Atticus Fish Novel Book 3)
The Crooked Pearl (An Atticus Fish Novel Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The crooked pearl, 28 Oct. 2013
If you read all three books you will find them well intertwined especially with the first fights with trouble causing visitors.But I enjoyed the story and the characters.over all very good