Profile for Amy > Reviews

Flowers in the Attic [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Flowers in the Attic [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad They Finally Remade It!, 6 Oct. 2015
I watched this last night and then watched Petals On The Wind. I was very surprised at how good they both were. The film from the 1980s annoyed me as they couldn't continue making the rest of the books in to films! What were they thinking? I'm so glad they remade it finally! Now off to watch If There Be Thorns and Seeds Of Yesterday!

Lindy Bop 'Fran' Vintage Mad Men Secretary Style Wiggle Dress (14, Blue)
Lindy Bop 'Fran' Vintage Mad Men Secretary Style Wiggle Dress (14, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Dress, 10 Jun. 2014
Another special dress from Lindy Bop! It fits perfectly and has plenty of room to move in. The top of it is very original with the buttons and the 'slahes' of material that join them. It will be suitable for work and then on to a night out after work!

Ladies New Plain Chunky Knit Loose Baggy Oversized Jumper Tops Womens Long Sleeve Knitted Sweater Top Fluorescent Pink Size 12 14
Offered by PURL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Expected, 3 May 2014
The jumper is not as long as what is in the picture so I was disappointed. If it had been longer, I would have kept it.

Clear Swarovski Crystal Internally Threaded Ferido Crystal Top Labret Monroe Lip Bar (8mm length)
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 May 2014
I bought this for my tragus piercing and it is great! I thought as it was a cheap price, it might not be that good but I was very pleased!

Tinxs Fancy Crystal Lip Stud Monroe Tragus Bar Ball Labret
Tinxs Fancy Crystal Lip Stud Monroe Tragus Bar Ball Labret

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 3 May 2014
I bought this for my tragus piercing and it is so sparkly! It is slightly longer than expected but will be great as a spare.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 3 May 2014
T shirt returned due to sizing but it's a good logo! Refunded quickly which was great so 3 stars for the quick service.

WOMENS BLACK NUDE RED PLATFORM BOOTIES MID KITTEN HEEL HIGH COURT SHOES ZIPS ANKLE UK BOOTS (UK 5, Black)
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 3 May 2014
I was really looking forward to receiving these as I have been looking for some shoes boots for ages and they didn't look too high. However I was really disappointed when they arrived, I couldn't understand why the zip on the outside is fake and the real zip is on the inside. They looked really odd with two zips?! Maybe I am being too fussy but I didn't think it worked. I would have kept them if it was one zip or the other. Sorry!

PattyBoutik Women's Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top (Black & White 14)
PattyBoutik Women's Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top (Black & White 14)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Top, 3 May 2014
This top is lovely but I returned it as I felt I would not have any occasion to wear it. Quick refund given so 5 stars for excellent service and the packaging was beautifully presented!

WOMENS TAN CUFF LACE UP FUR PIXIE ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 5 38
WOMENS TAN CUFF LACE UP FUR PIXIE ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 5 38
Offered by Ajvani Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace Up Boots, 3 May 2014
These boots are lovely and I have had many compliments when wearing them! I like the fact they are not tight at the top when laced up and they look lovely with dresses and skinny jeans. Bargain, thank you!

3918-Black-14 : Contrast Collar 3/4 Sleeve Midi Dress
3918-Black-14 : Contrast Collar 3/4 Sleeve Midi Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing?!, 3 May 2014
I ordered a 14 and it was way too small, I think you need you need to rethink your sizing! The material was also cheap looking for the price. Thanks anyway though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4