Profile for Kevin & Sarah Arrow > Reviews

Content by Kevin & Sa...

Kevin & Sarah Arrow (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Branding - Soul'd Out: Spiritual Brand Marketing For Misfit Entrepreneurs
Branding - Soul'd Out: Spiritual Brand Marketing For Misfit Entrepreneurs

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the heart centred entrepreneurs, 3 April 2017
I was fortunate enough to have an advanced review copy of Soul'd Out. I love how the book shares Sashka's awakening to her dream position. Her energy is infectious, and the examples inspire you to get ahead with your soul brand marketing

That's Not What I Meant!: How Conversational Style Makes or Breaks Relationships
by Professor of Linguistics Deborah Tannen PhD

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality physical book, 4 Mar. 2017
The quality of the physical book is so poor that I can't even read it. Disapointed as I feel that the communication aspect has been let down by the packaging. If there's a Kindle version, read that.
I can't comment on the quality as the paper is so shoddy and the font is just urgh, it truly spoils what could be a very impactful book

Three Guys And A Cake
Three Guys And A Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake!, 4 Mar. 2017
Love the title, love the recipes. I think this is a book that you'll load onto your Kindle and take into the kitchen and start baking immediately!

Afformations(r): The Miracle of Positive Self-Talk
Afformations(r): The Miracle of Positive Self-Talk
by Noah St John

4.0 out of 5 stars The book has plenty of examples and I love the long standing relationships that Noah St John has ..., 4 Mar. 2017
I wasn't sure what i was expecting when I ordered the book. I've heard of Afformations,and seen people use them in headlines, I just never thought abut practical application. The book has plenty of examples and I love the long standing relationships that Noah St John has with his clients. I think you'll love this book if you want to go a step further than affirmations and thinking in a possitive way. I just didn't like the quality of the physical book. If you're sensory like me, the pages will "grate" on you as you turn them. I guess I've been spoilt by so many books having smooth white paper that I miss it. The Kindle version will eliminate this aspect. I loved the content, let's be clear about that.

A Savage Art: An irresistible desire, a dark revenge...
A Savage Art: An irresistible desire, a dark revenge...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark desires!, 4 Mar. 2017
Where do i start? Okay, this book isn't what I expected, and I don't think it will be what you're expecting but it's a very enjoyable read. Set in Brighton, you'll love the main character and her journey. Whilst that sounds a bit cliche, the story is not.

Bent Back into Shape: Beating Addiction Through Yoga
Bent Back into Shape: Beating Addiction Through Yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, and touching, 4 Mar. 2017
Esther Nagle shares her wisdom in a warm and touching way. If you're looking to get bent back into shape, you'll enjoy reading this
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2017 8:55 AM GMT

Digital Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
Digital Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
by Ryan Deiss

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Content (as expected!), 4 Mar. 2017
First of all, I love the content. The content is worth 5 stars.
The book starts with customer avatars, something that's often overlooked in online marketing. I think some marketing consultants believe that you can find anyone online, so you don't need one. Digital Marketing for Dummies starts with this, and then builds upon on it. In each section you're walked through what to do, why you need to do it and the all in important how. It's a lot to digest, but that's modern marketing. It's not a quick fix, and never has been. This book will take you through the fundamentals and if you implement them you WILL get results.
I'm giving the book 4 because Wiley have been cheapskates on the quality of the paper. I *know* it's a Dummies Guide, and this is their brand, but the poor feel of the book itself spoils the reading experience, and diminishes the impact of the content from Henneberry and Deiss. The Kindle version may lend to a better reading experience.
The Digital Marketer experience is far superior to the physical quality of the book. Don't let it put you off of exploring more of the Digital Marketer content.

Love With Ease: How Smart Women Can Connect With the Partner Of Their Dreams (Relationship Coaching Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the dating stories of modern day women, 4 Mar. 2017
This book is a dating guide for modern women. Each section is a friendly, chatty story and tips for if you're in this dating situation. I'll admit to wondering how some of them got in certain situations, but modern dating IS different. With all the dating apps, dating sites and places for "hook ups", (and don't get me started on "friends with benefits") you need a friendly guide to steer you straight. Love With Ease is it.

Jstyle Jewels Stainless Steel Necklace Man With Arrow Pendant Length 61CM
Jstyle Jewels Stainless Steel Necklace Man With Arrow Pendant Length 61CM
Offered by Jstyle Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 1 Mar. 2017
Exactly what i wanted (i have 2 of these) and delivery was quick. Nice heavy piece that feels quality not cheap and nasty

Optical Phone Camera Lens Kit ,Hizek 12X Universal Optical Zoom Lens Manual Focus Telescope Camera Lens with Universal Clip for Iphone 6s/6/6 Plus/6s Plus / 5s , Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge/S5, Note 5 /4 ,and More (12X)
Offered by HizekDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but just ok, 1 Mar. 2017
I was looking for a quality zoom lense for my phone and this kind of does the job. It does have a rounde effect on the picture taken which isnt shown in the product pictures (they are square there) so i was dissapointed. Its quite heavy as well for a phone so you have to hold it whilst using it and the closer you zoom the more shaky the picture. All in all its ok but just ok

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9