Profile for Kevin & Sarah Arrow > Reviews

Content by Kevin & Sa...

Kevin & Sarah Arrow (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Perixx PERIBOARD-410, Mini Ultrathin Keyboard - Wired USB with 1 extra hub - 299x149x19 mm - Silent X Type Chiclet Keys - UK English Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product at a good price, 9 Oct. 2015
Ten times quieter than the previous keyboard. It's so quiet that I need one for my laptop. A good product at a good price.

The Deliberate Millionaire's Persistence Book: How To Stop Making Excuses: Use This To Keep Going & Never Stop Until you get What You Want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2015
Persistence pays off, and this book will show you how. A thoroughly enjoyable read.

The Confident Mother: A collection of learnings with excerpts of interviews from the 2015 The Confident Mother online conference
by Sherry Bevan

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an inspiring read. We purchased it for ..., 9 Oct. 2015
This is an inspiring read. We purchased it for our daughter, a teen mum, and ended up keeping it ourself to read. The interviews were fascinating to read. I've not read all the book yet, but what I have is very enjoyable.

8GB USB Flash Drive Necklace - Jeweled Metal Heart USB memory stick Pendant - Ideal Christmas Gift
Offered by Blossom 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars ... purchased two of these for my daughters and they love them. They work perfectly and they've yet to ..., 21 July 2015
I recently purchased two of these for my daughters and they love them. They work perfectly and they've yet to lose their USB sticks

Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners
Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book to get started with Kettlebells, 21 July 2015
A great book to get started with Kettlebells. I'd heard stories about how effective they are, but didn't know what do with them or where to start. This guide is perfect for the complete beginner

Microwave Cooking: 5 Quick and Easy Rice Recipes
Microwave Cooking: 5 Quick and Easy Rice Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars and Kimberley's guide is perfect to show them how to do more with rice, 21 July 2015
Our daughters are rice fanatics, and Kimberley's guide is perfect to show them how to do more with rice, quickly and easily.

Feng Shui For Writers (How To Master Your Life Book 1)
Feng Shui For Writers (How To Master Your Life Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never feel blocked or negative energy again!, 17 Jun. 2015
I love this guide, it's practical and a thoroughly enjoyable read. Part spiritual guide, part practical advice for writers, I've rearranged things for a better flow of energy and I feel better already! It may be the book, or the fact I've just done something physical. I'd like to think it's the book :)

Self Confidence in 8 Steps
Self Confidence in 8 Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!, 26 May 2015
As someone who is "Quasi Confident" I was thrilled to find a book that recognised that people like me exist! Often when I read a confidence guide I feel the author is just going through the motions. I felt that Vatsala Shukla had a good understanding of confidence issues through her own experiences and knew exactly how I felt. I love that her steps are actionable and not pie in the sky. If you're lacking in confidence or are a quasi-confident​ like me, then you'll really enjoy this book and I highly recommend it.

The Social Jobseeker
The Social Jobseeker

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read for jobseekers, 11 May 2015
Julie shares what it is to be a modern jobseeker in this very enjoyable guide. I enjoyed the three things you need to discover, and although they're not needed by me (well not at the moment) they still gave me things to think about. I recommend you get this guide if you're looking for work, you'll enjoy making better connections.

30 Day Weight Loss Challenge: A positive approach to natural weight loss
30 Day Weight Loss Challenge: A positive approach to natural weight loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual weight loss challenge, 12 Mar. 2015
I recently joined Wendy's weight loss challenge and it was a great deal of fun. Firstly it's about getting your mindset right to make small, but significant changes, and it's only as you get towards the end of the 30 days do you realise that you aren't thinking about food constantly and are starting to lose weight. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 6:25 PM GMT