Profile for Latifa Wahed > Reviews

Alvin And The Chipmunks [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jason Lee
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun movie for children (and adults), 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my son, and he loved it. Having watched The chipmunks as a child, I enjoyed watching it with him too (again... And again!)

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Offered by Trigger Happy Games LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout and good fun, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
This is a great game with a variety of different songs. The different difficulty levels means that children can play and enjoy and adults can choose more challenging songs just for fun or as part of a workout. Sometimes the sensor doesn't pick up moves so you may miss out on a few points but it's just a game so no one should take it that seriously!

Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family, 24 Mar. 2014
I have loved Mario Kart since I first played it on the SNES. This version for the Wii is no different. It is great fun for adults and children alike. The four player option means we can all lay together. Definitely worth the money and the hype.

Shop4accessories Mario Kart Steering Wheel To Use With Nintendo Wii Remote.
Shop4accessories Mario Kart Steering Wheel To Use With Nintendo Wii Remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 24 Mar. 2014
I cannot find any difference between this wheel and the original Nintendo one (except for the branding). I have had it for a few years and it is still the same as when I bought it. Sturdy and does the job, why pay more for the original?

The Embroidery Stitch Bible: Over 200 Stitches Photographed with Easy-to-Follow Charts (Needlecraft Bibles)
by Betty Barnden
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 24 Mar. 2014
I love embroidery but there are so many different stitches that I forget the simple ones I haven't done in a while. Although nowadays you can find most things online for free, this is a lovely reference book to have on your shelf. Sometimes I browse through and am reminded of a stitch I had forgotten. The instructions are simple step by step with illustrations, so very easy to follow. The book is great for inspiration and I would recommend it to anyone interested in embroidery whether you are a beginner or not.

Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - G-HUB GeniusCover BLACK Carbon Fibre Style (Limited Edition) Case Cover Folio for the new iPad 4 as well as 2nd & 3rd generation iPad, with integrated Flip-Stand Function and Magnetic Sleep Sensor. Includes added BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by Orzly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this case two years ago for my iPad3. It fits perfectly, looks good, the flap can be folded over as a stand, has magnetic closure enabling the iPad to turn on and off, and comes with a pen/stylus... I can't really ask for anything more as it came at a fraction of the cost of the authentic Apple case. I would recommend this case and would definitely repurchase when I need a replacement - which won't be anytime soon.

Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Bolero Cardigan Black Size 8
Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Bolero Cardigan Black Size 8
Offered by Eliza Online

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 24 Mar. 2014
I needed a couple of shrugs to go with my dresses and there were a lot of colours available. I am overall pleased with my purchases but the items have bobbled over time. I only paid £5.99 and have had a lot of wear out of them, so can't really expect much more for what I paid. I would repurchase from here if I needed another shrug.

Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Bolero Cardigan Khaki Size 8
Long Sleeve Womens Shrug Bolero Cardigan Khaki Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 24 Mar. 2014

Joseph 9''-10" Open Coil Spring Memory Foam Mattress, 4ft 6in Double
Joseph 9''-10" Open Coil Spring Memory Foam Mattress, 4ft 6in Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, 24 Mar. 2014
I was reluctant to buy a mattress online. I bought it for my brother to go with his Ottoman storage bed. He has had the mattress for quite a while now and is very happy with it. He said it is very comfortable - we are definitely pleased with our purchase.

Marvel Super Hero Squad Iron Man (Tony Stark version with removable helmet) vs War Machine
Offered by Online2Home

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves Marvel!, 24 Mar. 2014
Item arrived as described, well packaged and on time. My four year old son was the recipient and he absolutely adores these toys, especially the Iron man figure with the removable mask. He also has the Spider-Man toy from the same range. They are a good size for small children but may be too small if you're looking for action figures for older children.

Page: 1 | 2