Profile for Abdul Raheem > Reviews

Content by Abdul Raheem

Abdul Raheem "absraheem" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2

HOTPOINT/CREDA FAN OVEN ELEMENT 2.5KW
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Did the job

Lightning Cable Syncwire Apple iPhone Charger -[Apple MFi Certified] Lifetime Guarantee Series- for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad 2 3 4 Mini, iPad Pro Air 2, iPod - 3.3ft/1m White
Offered by Syncwire

Islam Coloring Book: Beautiful Islamic Designs and Patterns for Meditation and Self-Reflection (Islam Coloring Books)
by Islam Coloring Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy for children, 19 April 2016
No Beautiful Islamic designs.
No Patterns for Meditation and Self-Reflection.
Non child friendly pictures of random people, supposedly of people of other faiths and of prophets which is forbidden in the Islamic faith.
My 9 year old daughter said the book looks weird and the expressions of the faces look scary, she was expecting calligraphy, patterns, scenery and buildings.
My wife is returning for a refund, I don't think it is suitable for my children or anyone else's to be frank, I found the images not child friendly and some disturbing, children just want to colour, not learn about ISIS!!!

I don't see what the description below has anything to do with this book which is listed on the product, must be an error and a general statement about the seller.
"The Islamic faith is based on five pillars of religious obligations: witness (Shadahah), prayer (Salah), fasting (Sawm), charity/almsgiving (Zakah), and pilgrimage (Hajj). Fill the drawing with words or pictures of what these pillars mean to you. "Excellent publisher of Islamic books. All ahadith collections were complete and in both Arabic and English. The books are beautiful, gilded and sturdy. Very satisfied. The delivery was extremely fast and reliable. Thank you." - Barry Cron"

Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 27 Aug. 2015
I listen to the Qur'an so these are great for vocals. The feel is plastic and sometimes I can hear the plastic buttons wobble when I run. Connectivity is straight forwarding. Battery is good. Fairly comfortable. Sometimes if you wear a shirt and look up, the back can hit the collar and get slightly displaced.

13.6" 345mm FM Radio TV Telescopic Whip Antenna Aerial Silver Tone
13.6" 345mm FM Radio TV Telescopic Whip Antenna Aerial Silver Tone
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly., 27 Aug. 2015
Worked perfectly for my son's remote control zonda car. Great stuff. Had to come from China so took a bit of time but no complaints.

Disc Protector 2 - CD/DVD Repair Kit - CD / DVD Scratch Repair & Cleaner Electric Machine - Works On PS3 Xbox Wii Discs
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Jun. 2015
One disc spindle was detached. Didn't clean or repair. Returned for refund.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Hand wraps, 24 July 2009
These wraps look great.

Unfortuantely the wrap part started to tear off within three workouts, the elasticated stitching has also come apart and athe finger section can slide back a little causing a little discomfort between the fingers.

My knuckles still feel sore after using the wraps, but a slight improvement than standard wraps.

NETGEAR DG834GUK DG834G 54Mbps Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Firewall Router with 4-port 10/100 Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulldog Broadband, with dynamic IP Works perfectly, 25 Jun. 2004
Just purchased the router, had all installed within 10 minutes, needed to configure the firewall settings to allow me to download torrents and to view my brothers website from plus.net. I used bulldog broadband with a dynamic IP, the wizard did everything for me, just selected country and langauage and that was it, the router detected all the settings automatically from the ADSL connection. I was then ready to go on the internet with no problems.
My advice:
1) Start of by connecting one PC via ethernet cables to ensure all works fine, download latest firmware(1.04.01), (I had no problems with latest firm ware).
2) Adjust firewall settings.
3) Change password for access to Router via the password menu.
4) Once all works fine then attempt to connect second PC wirelessly, you should change the SiSD from Netgear to something else for security, then continue with wizard from you wireless card.
5) Enable required encrytion from router and on wirless PC.
6) Do rest of your additional security requirement, but please ensure that you do, else anyone can log in to your network with the default setting supplied.
Good Luck!
Brilliant product so far!

New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel
New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel
Offered by TX3-Media

4.0 out of 5 stars I am glad I bought it, 26 May 2004
I nearly didn’t buy this because of the poor reviews – but a friend of mine recommended it. I’m glad I did pay for it – I’ve got loads of “how to” books, but what I needed was some form of structure to put my ideas into. Newnovelist does this pretty well. Sure, it’s not a wonderful word processor, but I’ve got Word for that. It helps me build my characters which I was struggling with. All up, very pleased. I only wrote this because it seemed that only unhappy people bother writing reviews

Page: 1 | 2