Profile for Nic > Reviews

Wall of Stone
Wall of Stone
by Heather Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 13 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Wall of Stone (Paperback)
Don't be fooled into thinking it is all about tactical maneuvers and technical words by the blurb. This book is in fact so much more. From start to finish the author kept me enthralled, bringing together some romance, action and suspense into a brilliantly researched historical novel.

When The Perfect Comes (The Deverell Series Book 1)
When The Perfect Comes (The Deverell Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 stars at best, 19 May 2015
It is only part one so you have to buy two more books to finish the story. It started off well enough but it started to drag and her endless tears became annoying. I wouldn't recommend it. God knows how the author manages to drag out the story over three books!

The Healer (Borderland Brides)
The Healer (Borderland Brides)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 14 May 2015
Amazingly written, I really felt as if I was there beside them, especially at the end. I have been wanting to read this book for a few months and I'm so glad that I finally did. Highly recommended.

Beauty and the Barbarian (Highland Force Book 3)
Beauty and the Barbarian (Highland Force Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars really, 6 May 2015
It was a good start, but it became a bit repetitive near the end. Otherwise it was well written and I liked the characters.

An Oath Taken (The Oath Trilogy)
An Oath Taken (The Oath Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing ending, 2 May 2015
It started off really well, loved the plot and it was well written but it started going down hill just after she revealed the secret. The end also needed an epilogue as it ended very abruptly.

Duchess By Mistake: House of Haverstock, Book 2
Duchess By Mistake: House of Haverstock, Book 2

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed, 28 April 2015
I was really looking forward to reading this book but I found that I couldn't relate to the characters and the plot was not the most exciting.

Across a Dark Highland Shore (Hot Highlands Romance Book 2)
Across a Dark Highland Shore (Hot Highlands Romance Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost there..., 17 April 2015
The book was quite good but it felt like it finished with a few loose ends, and it really needed an epilogue.

Loving Sarah (The Caversham Chronicles Book 3)
Loving Sarah (The Caversham Chronicles Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars It was quite good, 14 April 2015
This book is definitely nowhere as good as the first in the series. It did leave me a little disappointed.

Chosen by the Lieutenant (Mills & Boon Historical) (Regency Brides of Convenience, Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It ended before it got going, 10 April 2015
The start was nice and I was looking forward to reading this book but it never really picked up from there. Disappointing.

The St Nicholas' Day Wager
The St Nicholas' Day Wager

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleasantly surprised, 8 April 2015
I started reading this book with the thought of having something to fill a gap between other books but I ended up loving it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20