Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

The Faithful Truth: Volume 1 (The Fools Poetry)
The Faithful Truth: Volume 1 (The Fools Poetry)
by Mr G P Williamson

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable little read, 23 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It's defintely like reading the writers own experiences, not someone writing a poem for the sake of it.

Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Bella the Butterfly
Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Bella the Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby love's it, 14 Nov. 2013
Baby love both the music and the lights, the best colour for the lights is the blue option so you can see them really well.

PS, I Love You
PS, I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PS, I Love You (Kindle Edition)
Cecelia Ahern is by far my favourite author, all of her books are just amazing! I wasn't really a book fan until I found her. I have even gone on to reading poetry now. I have just finished the fools poetry stories of you which has some amazing love poems in it. Where will I get taken to on my next adventure.

Love Poems
Love Poems

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love Poems (Kindle Edition)
This is such a beautiful book I had just finished reading The fools poetry Stories Of You and i now have the bug for poetry. This book would make a great present for someone special in your life.

Love Poem Collection - The Greatest Love Poems and Quotes of All Time (Illustrated)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 Nov. 2013
This does have a nice collection, I just finished reading The Fool'S Poetry Stories Of You which again is a beautiful book with more modern poetry

The Faithful Truth (The Fools Poetry Book 1)
The Faithful Truth (The Fools Poetry Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fool is fantastic!, 22 Oct. 2013
A brilliant little book with such a mixture of poems, straight from the writers heart and mind. My favourites being Come and get me!, Lee and Ending work.