Profile for Mr. R. E. J. Stradling > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. E. J. S...

Mr. R. E. J. Stradling

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Inverness Rocks Tumblers 9oz / 260ml - Set of 12 | 26cl Glasses, DuraTuff Tumblers from Libbey Glassware
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Inverness Rocks Tumblers 9oz/ 260ml, 3 Nov. 2012
I ordered some large brandies on the rocks at a good local pub. The drinks were served in these lovely tumbler glasses. I was delighted to find them for sale on Amazon when I got home. These glasses have a heavy feel to them and a pentagon shaped based. They are made with some sort of toughened glass, which is great because I am also clumsy. So I now own 12 of these glasses which I think are a very good design, made from tough, heavyweight glass. I am thrilled with them. The seller is a company called Drinkstuff. The standard service was projected to be delivered on 7th November. They actually arrived on the 2nd November. I highly recommend the product and the seller.

Arcoroc Cow Butter dish with lid 17cm , 1 Piece
Arcoroc Cow Butter dish with lid 17cm , 1 Piece
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars luminarc butter dish with cow image, 23 April 2012
This is a lovely classic butter dish. Simple and stylish. The cow is the obvious image, but I had looked at so many that had inappropriate images. A cheerful and friendly design.
On a practical level it is easy to wash. There is something clean and wholesome about glass too.

Kitchen Craft KCBMUSLIN Home Made Butter Muslin - White
Kitchen Craft KCBMUSLIN Home Made Butter Muslin - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Muslin for me, 13 Feb. 2012
This is a good quality product, and I am very pleased with my purchase. The delivery was on time. What is important to me are these two things plus value for money. I received all three. Thanks.

Harry Brown [DVD] [2009]
Harry Brown [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Caine
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Brown movie review, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Harry Brown [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This is an enjoyable movie. Michael Caine is at his usual best. This is a sort of revenge story with a social twist, as the Harry Brown character is a retired ex special forces soldier. His friend his killed by some young gangsters. He avenges his friend's killing. The film has some relevance today after the recent riots.

La Cafetiere Bialetti Washer and Filter Set To Suit - Moka Dama 3 Cup, Replacement Part
Offered by US-ZINC

5.0 out of 5 stars Bialetti spares, 22 Aug. 2011
Authentic spares at a good price. For the money I received two gaskets and a new filter plate. The delivery was quickly made. I am very satisfied with this product and the service. I now have my Bialetti Espresso Mocha machine working again, and I am enjoying good quality Italian style coffee.

Buffalo Single Electric Boiling Ring Cast iron solid element with stainless steel body. Power: 1.5kW.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Buffalo single hob, 6 Feb. 2011
This is an excellent product. It looks and feels well made. I am pleased that it has a light that goes off when the correct temperature has been reached. I have been cooking with it successfully over the past month.

It was well worth paying a little more to get a product this good.

Don't Cry for Me Aberystwyth (Louie Knight Mystery)
Don't Cry for Me Aberystwyth (Louie Knight Mystery)
by Malcolm Pryce

5.0 out of 5 stars See other review, 7 July 2010
Malcolm Pryce delivers everything I need for my reading pleasure.

Great use of language, witty observation, and mad plots.

If you love the weirdness and humour of Blackadder and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy there is a great chance that you will love this too.

From Aberystwyth with Love
From Aberystwyth with Love
by Malcolm Pryce

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful Welsh wit, 7 July 2010
I have read all of the Louie Knight books so far.

I would sum up the style as Raymond Chandler meets Douglas Adams.

Great fun with an underlying serious note.

Waxed Mini Duster x 2
Waxed Mini Duster x 2
Offered by Webbasket

5.0 out of 5 stars dust free at last, 6 Jun. 2010
I have been very pleased with the waxed mini duster.

Before buying this product, I had tried using ordinary yellow cloth dusters, which were no use at all. Then I had to use the vacuum cleaner which was not convenient at all.

This product is excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 29 April 2010
I have had a beard for over 50 years. I have owned several beard trimmers by Wahl and Phillips.

The Remington MB320C is the best by a long way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5