Profile for N. > Reviews

Fat Fabulous Ladies crochet
Fat Fabulous Ladies crochet
Offered by Haekelfreude

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant little book, 22 July 2016
This is a brilliant little book. The ladies remind me of Beryl Cook's art, she painted fat ladies. And seats and pets and ice cream cones are included. Fabulous 💜

Knitted Dolls: Handmade Toys with a Designer Wardrobe, Knitting Fun for the Child in All of Us
by Arne Nerjordet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little book. It was a gift for a ..., 22 July 2016
Fabulous little book. It was a gift for a friend who had checked it from the library, now she can reuse it at her leisure. Thinking of buying a copy for myself now to add to my other Arne and Carlos titles.

Knit Red
Knit Red
by Laura Zander

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting is good for your heart and so are these patterns., 21 July 2013
This review is from: Knit Red (Hardcover)
Will be getting on with some of these patterns soon and in the meantime I know that some of the purchase price has gone to heart health.

Liberty Love: 25 Projects to Quilt and Sew Featuring Liberty of London Fabrics
Liberty Love: 25 Projects to Quilt and Sew Featuring Liberty of London Fabrics
by Alexia Marcelie Abegg

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous projects, lovely fabrics of course!, 21 July 2013
Disappointed to find that it is American based as the title implies it is approved by Liberty. However the patterns look great and I have already ordered my first batch of fabrics to try my hand at one of the quilts. Hope that I can manage to complete it.

Fashion Crochet: 30 Crochet Projects Inspired by the Catwalk
Fashion Crochet: 30 Crochet Projects Inspired by the Catwalk
by Claire Montgomerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasmagorical, 3 July 2013
This really wacky but looks amazing. Don't know if I will have the courage to make many items but the book is a joy to behold. It was as the seller described, arrived speedily and in pristine condition. Hooray.

Dressmaking to Flatter Your Shape
Dressmaking to Flatter Your Shape
by Lorna Knight

4.0 out of 5 stars For Real Women Everywhere, 3 July 2013
I first saw this in my local Library and decided that it would be simpler to purchase rather than to keep renewing, especially as others wanted it too. If you have a luscious, curvy bod and want great fitting clothes then this is for you. And if you're lumpy and bumpy like the majority of us it's still for you. Enjoy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2015 12:56 PM BST

Sew Red
Sew Red
by foreword by Deborah Norville Laura Zander
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Sew Red (Spiral-bound)
Every woman should purchase this to support Womens Heart Health and besides it is fantastic. So differnt (no pun intended). I love the unique ideas and new twists on old themes. Worth every penny.

Cool Bananas BulletProof Slim Bag for iPad 9.7 Inch Red
Cool Bananas BulletProof Slim Bag for iPad 9.7 Inch Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!!!!!!, 3 July 2013
I would recommend this to anyone. It is light, solid and maked me feel my IPad is truly protected. The colour is just the right shade of red. I am not going to drop it to see if my IPad is safe inside but I trust that it is truly "BulletProof". And the Cool Bananas name on the packaging brought a smile to my postie's face when he delivered it.
Thumbs up Cool Bananas.

Easy To Crochet 2 Hour Slippers
Easy To Crochet 2 Hour Slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 12 Jun. 2013
So cute. Can't wait to get making the. Off to buy "Puffy Paint" in the morning. Will make great stocking fillers.

Really Wild Tea Cosies
Really Wild Tea Cosies
by Loani Prior

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastical, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Really Wild Tea Cosies (Paperback)
Looking through the book makes me want to start buying teapots and knitting cosies at once. Weird & wonderful but cute also.

Page: 1 | 2