Profile for P. Waller > Reviews

Content by P. Waller

P. Waller "Pip" (North Yorkshire)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Crawlspace [DVD]
Crawlspace [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peta Sergeant

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Crawlspace [DVD] (DVD)
What relevance this dross film has to Pine Gap begs belief. It is a satellite tracking station operated by the US and Australian governments and not anything to do with research. All we have are soldiers chasing whatever in supposedly underground vent systems. It is filmed mostly in a very dim light and shadows. There is certainly no story.

Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi - Black
Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew !!!!!!, 7 Mar. 2013
For a silver surfer I found this a real step into the future. Luckily my daughter gave me an in depth 'course' on how it is used. I downloaded pages 9 & 10 from the I Pad maunal from the web (no wonder one is not with the I Pad at 197 pages). These 2 pages have the photo's front and back of the I Pad with all the buttons which I found a help. In time all will come together. There are so many I Pad's available the choice is down to the individual. The I Pad 2 does all I want it to do and I will no doubt find many more things once I get the hang of it. The service and delivery was superb and i would recommend the company.It never ceases to baffle me why poeople have to write an essay on a review. It is simply ludicrous other than they like to see their words in print.

DN-Technology Black Bling Leather Stand Case Cover For New iPad 4 iPad2 iPad3 With Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my cheapest buys ever, 7 Mar. 2013
The surprise was the package also included a 'dock connector to USB cable' and a fine plastic screen protector for the I-Pad and the case is sturdy leather. The delivery was as stated and the price was a bargain. All that said I have tried to get the plastic screen protector in place and it is a nightmare trying to remove the air bubbles. In fact at the end of the day it went in the bin as not worth bothering with. At 2355 hrs on 11th March the price has changed so not sure if it is incorrect as well as the seller. Mine was not from the seller advertised. I paid £5.40p which was still a bargain.

One single Push for 100M 100 meters Home Remote Wireless Doorbell Door Bell Chime (Plug in and Battery types)

5.0 out of 5 stars All ready rated, 4 Mar. 2013
I have all ready rated in a previous post, This is the second time I have bought a set-up like this.

The Imposter [DVD]
The Imposter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frederic Bourdin
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent documentary, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Imposter [DVD] (DVD)
The family themselves must be as thick as bricks if they could not tell it was not who they thought it was. That said maybe there were reasons for them wanting the public and authorities to believe their various stories as in the documentary. One day the truth may come out. The title gives the answer before it ever starts so no problemn there. It is certainly watchable and quite well interwoven between the real people and the actors in telling the story. Reading O.Buxton's review it seems that he likes to see his reviews in print in quantity instead of a simple review. On looking back at his reviews in a lot of cases they are so long and needless.

Border Run [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]
Border Run [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent film, 21 Feb. 2013
Heaven knows what happened to Sharon Stone when she went into 'make-up'. Looks like she has a dyed wig on with wringlets that starts way back from the forehead front and her eyebrows looked like they were put on with a 2" brush. She sadly did not to me seem to be the right person for this film. Quite an exciting film and no doubt this is how the 'illegals' get across on parts on the border. The one fault if any was the 'Border Control' that looked like a stage set-up instead of reality and as far as I am aware the US Border Control people wear blue not brown.

Sinister [DVD]
Sinister [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ethan Hawke

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the Mill, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sinister [DVD] (DVD)
A run of the mill horror film. Starts off as sort of serious then slowly goes into the realms of fantasy. They certainly saved on electric for this film as most is in the dark or near dark. As with a lot of modern films a weird ending. No doubt okay for the younger people but for adults a waste of time.

Triple (3 X) 180M 180 meters Home Remote Wireless Doorbell Door Bell Chime-UK Plug in type

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 11 Feb. 2013
Cheap and good value for money. Works at the distances I needed it for. If anything to complain about it was the choice of tunes.

The Killing: All Debts Must be Settled, Complete Season Three [DVD] [2012]
The Killing: All Debts Must be Settled, Complete Season Three [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

5.0 out of 5 stars We can learn a lot from the Danes, 11 Feb. 2013
Like most of the Scandanavian crime series simply superb. We make good television programmes but I think they have the edge on us where crime is concerned.

Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [Blu-ray]
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Keith Lemon
Offered by b68solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply not funny and he never will be., 11 Feb. 2013
This was bought for son in law. I would not and have not viewed it and never would. Seeing him on television he seems to be nothing but offensive and obscene. I am no prude but what he does and sadly like a lot of the new so called 'Comedians' do is not comedy in any shape or form.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2013 10:15 AM GMT

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30