Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 100 ml
Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 100 ml
Offered by ARAZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 April 2014
I absolutely love this hair therapy oil, I have just gone and repurchased most of the rest of the Amargan range as the shampoo (cleanser) and styling spray are amazing too! Must buy!

OPI Flash on Matte Set - OPI Matte Top Coat with FREE Shimmer Dust
OPI Flash on Matte Set - OPI Matte Top Coat with FREE Shimmer Dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 22 April 2014
I use this matte top coat after applying a glitter top coat because it creates an amazing affect and makes you look like you've had your nails professionally done :) It makes the colour underneath the glitter matte, whilst making the glitter stand out on your nails.

Amargan Nourishing Protein Cleanser 1000 ml
Amargan Nourishing Protein Cleanser 1000 ml
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Flawless. Perfect. Must Buy!, 22 April 2014
This protein cleanser (shampoo) is amazing. I use about a 10p size amount to apply to my hair first of all (I have long hair) and then I use another 10p size amount that lathers up and runs through my hair. I have thick hair, a lot of it, and it is really long so this product really does last well. I bought a 300ml bottle a month ago, I wash my hair every day and I have probably about just under a third of the bottle left.

I am repurchasing the bigger bottle as this is going to be the product I use from now on as it is amazing. There is no need to condition if you use a small amount of the Amargan hair therapy oil each time you wash your hair as this conditions your hair instead. This product is also amazing, as is the keratin hair styler.

Couldn't be more happy - I recommend it to anyone. I also found that I don't get dry itchy scalps anymore since using this product - probably because it doesn't contain any nasty chemicals like most other shampoos and cleansers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 5 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a present and they loved it, it fit well and the quality was better than expected :)

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - Mariah Carey Holiday Collection 2013 Liquids - It's Frosty Outside 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Feb. 2014
This is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have ever tried. It is so so so pretty. It takes a bit of effort to get it off but it is totally worth it! A must-have.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - Ivory
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb. 2014
This foundation is perfect if you need full coverage, and want to cover spots or blemishes. It finished with a slight shine on your skin, so personally I always apply the Stay Matte powder over this foundation to set it and achieve a subtle matte finish. It looks extremely natural when using both products and you don't get the horrible sticky sensation that some foundations give you. You can't feel it on your skin and it lasts an extremely long time. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to achieve a flawless natural look. Don't forget to apply powder over this foundation though if you want a matte finish. I've used this product for 4 years now. You get a perfect look every time you wear it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a base coat, 6 Jan. 2014
I use this colour underneath dark shades that may stain my nails and it works wonders, it is also a very good thick and vibrant formula for anyone who needs a pure white shade

Georgia
Georgia
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
This book is amazing, it is a very good read and is a book that you won't want to put down! Definite must-have!

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I
JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I
by GOSSELIN KATE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 6 Jan. 2014
She includes individual letters to each of her kids, it is a heartfelt read and an inspiration. Any Gosselin fans would like this book.

Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets
Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets
by Beth Carson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 6 Jan. 2014
Great book, good read, arrived on time and I have read it twice since buying it. To any Gosselin fans this book is a must-have

Page: 1 | 2