Profile for Maggie F Scotland > Reviews

Content by Maggie F Scotland

Maggie F Scotland (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable Read, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Very well written. It could be sad and funny in places but the ending was something w

McQueen's Agency (Molly McQueen Mystery Book 1)
McQueen's Agency (Molly McQueen Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 8 April 2013
This is the first book by this author that I have read but really enjoyed it and will be reading more of her work.

Notes to my Mother-in-Law
Notes to my Mother-in-Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent read, 24 Mar. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was funny yet sad but written with feeling. The subject matter was one that affects a lot of people and it was very interesting to read how the author coped with this.

iDelta Genuine Leather Case, Cover & Screen Protector for 4th Generation iPod touch

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Touch Cover and Screen Protector, 23 Feb. 2012
I reviewed lots of iPod covers before deciding on this one and I am happy to say that I made the right choice. The product was delivered promptly and well packaged. The iPod cover is exactly as described and although a tight fit I don't think this is a problem as you can be sure your iPod is very secure and will not fall out and get damaged. I can fit cables for connecting to computer etc without having to take the cover of. The magnetic clips to keep flap closed is a bonus. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the screen protector as my ever helpful husband decided to help by putting it on my iPod but in the process let it fall and it was unusable but this does not detract from the product. As I have said before a happy purchase for me. I would recommend iDelta to other potential customers.

The Adventures Of Robin Hood  [DVD] [1938]
The Adventures Of Robin Hood [DVD] [1938]
Dvd ~ Errol Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood, 31 Dec. 2011
I ordered this DVD for my husband but we both enjoyed watching it again having seen it many years ago. The colours are lovely now that it has been enhanced. If you want to lose yourself in fantasy buy this DVD it is well worth it!

Alfie
Alfie
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed listening to this lovely DVD. What a wonderful voice Alfie Boe has. Will be adding more of his songs to my collection. If you want to give yourself a treat buy this DVD.

I Had a Black Dog
I Had a Black Dog
by Matthew Johnstone
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 19 Sept. 2010
This review is from: I Had a Black Dog (Flexibound)
This is THE book for family and friends who are not too sure how to go about interacting with someone suffering from depression. It gives you a good insight into how the person suffering from depression feels and how it affects them in their everyday life. Recommended read for anyone wishing to help a depressive person.

Taming the Black Dog: How to Beat Depression - a Practical Manual for Sufferers, Their Relatives and Their Colleagues
by Patrick Ellverton

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What Was Needed, 19 Sept. 2010
Just what was needed indeed. I bought this to help understand the best way to help a member of my family who suffers from depression. I thought I knew the 'right' way to help them but after reading this book I found that I could go about it in a very different manner which was more beneficial to them and also to myself. I would recommend it to anyone who is/was in the same position as myself.

Popped in Souled Out
Popped in Souled Out

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 5 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Popped in Souled Out (Audio CD)
Have really enjoyed listening to this CD. Haven't heard some of the tracks in a long time and listening to it made me realise just how good Wet Wet Wet really are. No follower of this group should be without this CD.

One Day At A Time: The Ultimate Collection
One Day At A Time: The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Lena at her best, 19 July 2010
Since receiving this collection I have enjoyed listening to it time and time again. I have heard all the songs before but it is nice to have them all on one cd. She is so easy to listen to.

Page: 1 | 2