Profile for D. J. Harding > Reviews

D. J. Harding (UK)

Lamaze Makai the Monkey
Lamaze Makai the Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy!, 29 Oct. 2013
I bought for a friend's newborn son. I love all the Lamaze toys they are very good quality and last.

Starting School (First Experiences with Biff, Chip & Kipper)
Starting School (First Experiences with Biff, Chip & Kipper)
by Roderick Hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my son., 29 Oct. 2013
Not sure if it was the fear of going to school but my son didn't want to listen to this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 29 Oct. 2013
Great waterproof jacket for the price, suits my 5 year old with room to grow. Perfect for those rainy days.

The Princess and the Wizard
The Princess and the Wizard
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book., 29 Jun. 2013
Bought as a present and was well received. We have many of Julia Donaldson's books, you can't go wrong with this author.

Jack and the Flumflum Tree
Jack and the Flumflum Tree
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book., 29 Jun. 2013
My son first heard this at his nursery, it's a fun little book with a good lesson on behaving well.

Hepa Air Purifier with Ioniser with Remote Control - LCD
Hepa Air Purifier with Ioniser with Remote Control - LCD
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Jun. 2013
My son suffers very bad hay fever which caused alot of nasal stuffiness. The first night it was in his room he slept without waking and his nose sounded alot better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2013 11:51 AM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy., 15 May 2013
Bought this as a present for a friend's daughter aged 1, she loved it, I know it will last a long time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 25 Feb. 2011
I read all of the reviews for this item and on the whole they seemed good and the item paired straight away with my Nokia mobile. However, I keep having to disconnect and reconnect the Handsfree with my mobile as when I answer some calls I cannot hear the caller, either through the Handsfree or through the mobile itself even though my mobile shows a 'Headphone' icon, indicating it is connected. Also when it does connect the sound quality from me to the person making the call is not good. The quality from the Handsfree in the car is acceptable. I am not sure if these problems are with the Handsfree or my mobile, however I am not particularly inclined to return the item but certainly would not recommend it.