Profile for gsybell > Reviews

Content by gsybell

gsybell "gsybell"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nightzone Soft Luxury Faux Fake Fur Mink Throw Sofa Bed Blanket - Teal - Large (150x200cm)
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rich color!, 5 Jun. 2016
It came in a plastic bag but undamaged. It simply looks beautiful on my single bed, very rich color with slight shades due to fabric. Well made and good quaility for the price you pay.
It is super soft and really pleasant to touch but I do not sit on it and use just as a throw. It can be washed in washing machine in 30 degrees.
overall I am really happy and price is great too :)

A Winter's Tale
A Winter's Tale
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddles after required :), 28 May 2016
This review is from: A Winter's Tale (Amazon Video)
Lonely girl watching this movie in bed on Saturday night...I was really moved and it this movie made feel so good. Beautiful idea and a reminder about the power of love. Now I just need some cuddles...yes it will make you wanting to cuddle someone :) all good, watch it and you will not regret it.

Neon Rose Women's Solange Jacquard 3/4 Sleeve Coat, Multicoloured (Purple), Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Matador short jacket :P, 9 April 2016
Let me just say I would never pay a full price £42 for this jacket :) I got for just over £6 in sale so that was ok :)
It has no lining but fits perfectly and I am size 8. Length is short just above your waist so I like to match it with long white chiffon shirt and black jeans. It is definitely something different in my wardrobe (far from boring black work jackets). Funny comment at my work was that I wear a matador jacket haha that was brill :)

Isotoner Secret Sole Front Seam Pillowstep Mule Slipper, Women'S Open Back Slippers, Blue (Navy), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 9 April 2016
Got it for my elderly mother who wanted slippers with a memory foam insoles. These are roomy and comfortable for a person with wide feet and callus problems.
Mum was really happy with them, but after few days she said the insole from nicely padded got quite thin so she was a bit disappointment.
If you need something with thicker soles then find something else.

caseable Fire Cover (7" Tablet, 5th Generation - 2015 Release), Circulation
caseable Fire Cover (7" Tablet, 5th Generation - 2015 Release), Circulation

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely, really happy with it :), 9 April 2016
Simply beautiful design and great quality cover. Smooth in touch and front folds nicely when I want to watch a movie in horizontal position.
Not padded so do not expect super protection but it protects Kindle well enough in my opinion. I got it together with my Kindle and it was a good decision.

Fiorelli Womens Mia Grab Cross-Body Bag FH8049 Black
Fiorelli Womens Mia Grab Cross-Body Bag FH8049 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I will tell you why this handbag is Amazing :), 9 April 2016
Amazing medium size handbag with cross body strap. Why amazing?
Well, it is very roomy, has lots of side pockets and separate section each with zip which makes things so easy! I am very organized person so this is just perfect for me :) Good quality and finish, after everyday using for last 6 months I can now see little cracks around handles and metal holding them, which I think is normal anyway. I do abuse sometimes my little Fiorelli with a bit of shopping, even a bottle of wine which sticks out obviously :) I can definitely recommend this handbag and now looking into summer version or something similar but still Fiorelli! such a good make :)

Generic Leather Slim Flip Stand Case Cover For Apple IPhone 6 4.7 Inch
Generic Leather Slim Flip Stand Case Cover For Apple IPhone 6 4.7 Inch
Offered by Yespure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 5 Mar. 2016
Simple and cheap but also looks expensive in the same time, worth the money and I am very happy with it.

Ariel 3 in 1 Pods Colour Washing Tablets, 38 Washes
Ariel 3 in 1 Pods Colour Washing Tablets, 38 Washes
Offered by FREDYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2016
Nice smell and great price for the amount in this box, I do recommend.

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars My second Kindle, 5 Mar. 2016
I simply love it and this is a second Kindle I own,this one will be in use at work during lunch time and second one I use at home :)

RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 5 Dec. 2015
Really good, it helped me get my lashes back to form after lash extensions, just be patient and results will make you smile :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5