Profile for gsybell > Reviews

Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash Ph 3.8
Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash Ph 3.8
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Jan. 2015
Very gentle for my sensitive area, with a subtle smell. Washes very well but don't expect lots of foam.
Definitely will buy again.

Kid Galaxy Soft and Squeezable RC Driver Fire Truck
Kid Galaxy Soft and Squeezable RC Driver Fire Truck

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worth it, 3 Jan. 2015
Great little car for 3 years old, we all have fun with it.
Re being squeezable...it is a bit hard to squeeze but at least it feels softer than normal plastic car.
Re remote control...very simple, go forward or turn, but only one wheel turns so in the end car can go around itself all the time.
I put batteries and left switched on but started to make a noise like it wants to go haha made me jump in the evening, so I remember to switch it off for the night.

Clipper Fairtrade Organic Medium Roast Instant Coffee 200g (Pack of 2)
Clipper Fairtrade Organic Medium Roast Instant Coffee 200g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 3 Jan. 2015
Great value for money, two big jars absolutely worth the price.
Coffee is really tasty and I use it at work every day despite my colleagues calling me fussy lady :)

SAN MARCO PURPLE QUILT DUVET COVER SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS and FITTED SHEET -KING
Offered by Stylishbedrooms

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for, 3 Jan. 2015
Very nice set which looks and feels the same after a few washes. Material is soft and pattern looks really nice so I am very pleased.
I did not use the curtains, they are far to thin for my window and I like to have it dark when I sleep, these are not suitable.
The fitted sheet is so fitted that it slips continuously from the mattress, the sides could be a bit longer I think.
However, you get what you have paid for :)

Softlites Womens Stitched Ankle Boot in Black - Size 6 - Black
Softlites Womens Stitched Ankle Boot in Black - Size 6 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought them for my elderly mum to try, because it is a nightmare to fit shoes for her feet with arthritis.
To my surprise they fit perfectly! they are comfortable and warm, soft as well.
The only thing I could say is that the sole may be slippery on wet surface because it has no grip.
Overall great I saved a lot of time and money because I really gave up with buying shoes for my mum :)

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Offered by Royal_Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars My best descovery so far!, 8 Jun. 2014
WOW, I must say this clay is brilliant. I use it because I fight with lots of impurities on my face and chest. I cleanses my pores and makes them look smaller and helps to heal inflammations (if I am to picky on my nose :) ). i use it once a week but I will try to use it now twice a week to see the difference. I use it with cider vinegar and water because it combines better rather than just with water.
I use plastic spoon and ceramic bowl. You don't need much powder to start with, its better use less and see if you need to add more.
It works better if you put thicker layer on your skin, you can then feel tingling and pulling on your skin after about 10 minutes. Very strange feeling but it works! I leave it for about 15 min and then tap my skin with damp sponge because you skin feels like it will burst. Then gently massing with wet sponge remove it with water. Your skin will be red and it will last for a while! Don't do it before going out on date LOL, the best is in the evening. I think there are other uses for this clay too but I have not tried it yet. Hope it helps :)

Organic Surge Citrus Mint Showergel 250ml
Organic Surge Citrus Mint Showergel 250ml
Offered by Beauty Naturals

3.0 out of 5 stars Very minty :), 8 Jun. 2014
If you like mint then you will love it :) I like it but not enough to buy it again. Obviously its good because has no parabens and silicones but maybe other scent from Organic will be better.

Bioderma Sebium H2O Micelle Solution 500ml
Bioderma Sebium H2O Micelle Solution 500ml
Offered by Cocooncenter France

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great., 8 Jun. 2014
I use it now for over a month and I am really pleased. Perfect to clean your skin in the morning, leaves my skin clean and fresh (no stickiness! ) and ready for the moisturizer. I don't use it to remove my make up though, takes to much cotton pads to do it and I don't use much make up anyway. I use foam cleanser and then finish with Micelle to make sure my skin if really clean. I am not sure if it improved condition of my skin, I still fight my blackheads on my nose :( but it doesn't dry off my skin and I really like it. This big bottle will last for ages if used as I do.

Kids Golf Set
Kids Golf Set
Offered by Onlinesupermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for the little one, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kids Golf Set (Toy)
Bought it as a gift for 3 year old boy and he loves it to bits :) great value for money too, fast delivery and well packed.

Blowfish Hamish Women's Boots Black size 4
Blowfish Hamish Women's Boots Black size 4

2.0 out of 5 stars Size 4 far too small!, 8 Jun. 2014
I have one pair of Blowfish boots already in size 4, which are perfect, and these felt like size 3! It took a few weeks to get them to start with, first they have been lost in post so another pair were posted and then i had to pay for return postage. Contact was a bit slow and all together it was not nice experience. I will not order fro that shop any more and I think no more Blowfish shoes for me unless tried on in the shop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3