Profile for LuLu > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Small, 300 ml, Pink
Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Small, 300 ml, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Small pink bowls for my shihtzu pups, 1 Jan. 2014
One of the best buys for my dogs made so far. Having recently acquired two 6 month old greedy pups, I was open to suggestions as to how to slow their eating down and stop them swallowing their entire meal in one gulp. This was recommended by a friend who had just got one for her new pup. I decided to get them first class and they arrived next day in time for their next meal! It was worth it, what used to take 15 seconds to devour and then choke on or bring back up, now takes at least 3 whole minutes. They no longer choke and snort and they enjoy their food so much more. They actually enjoy their food now. You have to make sure the food is pressed well onto rack area of the bowl, and I find adding a bit of hot water to their kibble helps the food last longer as it sticks to the bottom of the bowl more. They actually finish their food the same time as the adults now and there is less panic from the adult dogs, they know they can enjoy their food and the pups won't be dashing over to grab the leftovers! I got two pink ones in small size, and I have shihtzus. They are exactly the right size and will last them a lifetime. They are durable and well made, and infact, a lovely shade of dusky pink. I would definitely recomend these to any one with a dog that needs to slow it's eating.

Opi Bogota Blackberry
Opi Bogota Blackberry

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best reds you can get, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Opi Bogota Blackberry (Misc.)
Such a beautiful red. Very festive with a touch of sparkle. Looks fab on toes with a row of crystal diamantes. It goes with everything and is a colour you never tire of. Arrived the next day and securely packaged. To sum up, the best shade of red I have found.

Penny Sweets and Cobbled Streets: My East End Childhood
Penny Sweets and Cobbled Streets: My East End Childhood
by Nanny Pat

5.0 out of 5 stars A nostalgic trip back in time, 1 Jan. 2014
I have never seen THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX but you don't need to have seen it to enjoy this book. It is so easy to read and is just such a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Reminded me of stories my nana used to tell. Not a literary great or well written, but who cares! Just a nice enjoyable read.

6 x 150ml Bottles of Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba & Citronellol - The Alternative To Insect Repellent
Offered by logibears avon

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for visiting tropical locations, 1 Jan. 2014
If you are planning to go anywhere with mosquitos, you must get this. I have just come back from the tropics and every one in my traveling party were bitten to bits in the 10 days we were there, I was the only one that didn't get even one bite. You need to use this morning as an all over body oil (apply generously) and night after your shower the same again. Remember to spray generously all over and don't use any other perfumed creams or otherwise on your body. Keep clear of perfumes. This has a lovely scent anyway. You can get the deo roll on too. I always use this if I am near mosquitos, sand flies or similar nasties. This doubles as an after sun, but you must apply lots. I get through nearly two bottles for a 10 or 14 day holiday.

HIDE DOG CHEWS 5" SHOES PACK OF 20
HIDE DOG CHEWS 5" SHOES PACK OF 20
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenient buy, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: HIDE DOG CHEWS 5" SHOES PACK OF 20
I have 5 small dogs and these chews come quickly and are good quality. My dogs like the shape of the shoes and I find them impossible to get hold of in the shops in this large quantity. Great value for money. I usually buy 2 packs so I have lots in stock.

Diamond Eye 125ml
Diamond Eye 125ml
Offered by Posh Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tear stain remover for dogs eyes, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Diamond Eye 125ml (Personal Care)
This product is no longer available, so if you find it, snap it up. VITACOAT DIAMOND EYE is the only one that I find works. The others don't seem to do the same job. Make sure this is the product you are getting because the Johnson's one doesn't have any effect on my white dogs tear stains. This came swiftly and was well packaged. If I can find it again I will get more.

Roman Women's Ponte Roma Wide Trouser Black Size 10
Roman Women's Ponte Roma Wide Trouser Black Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good casual trousers for round the house, 1 Jan. 2014
Speedy delivery, well packaged on a trouser hanger , a bit short if you are over 5'5" but ok for casual house trousers or smart jogging type bottoms. Non crease and easy to wash, no ironing if you are careful. Great company, the stuff is good quality, well presented and value for money. You can't go wrong.

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES PRINTED JERSEY RACER BACK LONG MAXI DRESS LEOPARD PRINT 12-14
Offered by Envy Boutique Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dress for the price, 1 Jan. 2014
The reason I am not giving this dress 5 stars is that I have had to get it altered and the print was bigger than I expected. More like a giraffe print. Still looks nice though and I had some splits put up each side to break up the large print. It is a very nice dress if you are prepared for the large print and don't need to get it taken in. I am a size 10 to 12 and bought a M/L which was my fault, I should have got the smaller size. It's a good length, on the floor if you are 5'6" and is non crease and looks good on holiday. Fast delivery, reliable company, I have used them before.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round healer, 1 Jan. 2014
My husband bought this for me as a gift and it has been a remarkable help for my sore and sensitive skin. Occasionally I get very sensitised on lips, eyes and my skin generally feels irritated. This cream rubbed on at night before bed works wonders. I find I don't need to use it every night, just for a couple of days so that the sensitivity calms down. My friend is a nurse and finds it is amazing for her hands as she suffers with dermatitis. I would definitely recomend this company and buy their product again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Had this in loads of colours, 29 Dec. 2013
Great bit of knitwear for the price. Well designed and flattering fit comes up generous to size loads of colours to choose from, buy this jumper, you won't regret it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20