Profile for LuLu > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Roman Women's Flared Hem Ribbed Cardigan Black Size 10
Roman Women's Flared Hem Ribbed Cardigan Black Size 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 26 Feb. 2014
I ordered black but this was a horrid grey colour that didn't suit my colouring. Lovely quality for the price but a little on the large side and ugly in that particular shade.

Roman Women's Jumper Sequin Detail Knitwear Grey Size S
Roman Women's Jumper Sequin Detail Knitwear Grey Size S

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had sent this back before cutting out the labels., 26 Feb. 2014
I stupidly removed the labels before trying because Roman Originals clothes normally fit me perfectly in a size 10 and I thought size small would be perfect. It is, however, much too big with long out of shape arms. It is that sort of jersey buckle' fabric that goes out of shape if left on a hanger too long. I needed to wash it gently then dry it flat to reshape it. It's still too large but ok for round the house. I have learned a lesson from this. Of you do buy one, keep it folded flat not hanging up and I would say the size small is a UK size 12

Roman Women's Sequin Trim Printed Cardigan Black Size 10
Roman Women's Sequin Trim Printed Cardigan Black Size 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had sent this back before I cut the labels out, 26 Feb. 2014
I normally like Roman Originals clothes but this came up super large. I am a size 10 so couldn't even exchange it if I hadn't removed the labels. If you are a size 14 this size 10 would fit perfectly. It is a lovely quality garment for the price though. A lesson learned to hold fire with the scissors!

Posh Petz® Diamante Bling Crystal Rhinestone Luxury Dog Collar - Pink (M 11-14" (27.5-36cm))
Offered by SnazzyKazStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 26 Feb. 2014
Please buy any of these collars from this seller. SnazzyKazStuff is a highly recomended seller. I have now got all of these collars in all of the colours. The seller is helpful and polite when I needed to contact them and they are a pleasure to deal with. It's free p&p and arrives by 1st class mail the next day if ordered early enough. The only problem is they don't have any more colours for me to get! I have ordered their collars in every colour available. All of the colours are great and the large size fits my Bichons. The medium size fits my shihtzus and also my big chihuahua. The diamanté looks stunning and in the black and the white variations, the stones are multi coloured and look lovely. Everyone I have seen on the park comments. The little collar charms from this seller are great value and look fab on these collars. Really, I cannot recomend them enough for the rice and service and they look just as good as the more expensive makes that cost three times the price.

Homeland - Season 2 [DVD]
Homeland - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, as good as season 1, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Homeland - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
If you enjoyed season 1 get this. You won't be disappointed. Season 3 looks like it will be good too. If you are new to Homeland, it is an exciting and thought provoking drama. The acting is excellent and the leading characters are convincing. One of those series where you can't stop watching and go to bed!

Dexter - The Final Season [DVD]
Dexter - The Final Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing finale, 1 Jan. 2014
I loved every season of Dexter, and don't get me wrong, this is still good, but I found it a disappointing finale. Don't want to spoil anything for avid fans like myself, but I think it got a bit far fetched (even for Dexter) and silly towards the end. Hated the way it was left in the final episode and I almost wish I hadn't bothered buying the final season, it's spoilt everything for me somewhat. Perhaps if I hadn't been such a fan and enjoyed each and every season so much, I wouldn't have felt the same and just enjoyed it for what it is. A good, entertaining, well written and well acted, exciting TV series.

Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Small, 300 ml, Pink
Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Small, 300 ml, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Small pink bowls for my shihtzu pups, 1 Jan. 2014
One of the best buys for my dogs made so far. Having recently acquired two 6 month old greedy pups, I was open to suggestions as to how to slow their eating down and stop them swallowing their entire meal in one gulp. This was recommended by a friend who had just got one for her new pup. I decided to get them first class and they arrived next day in time for their next meal! It was worth it, what used to take 15 seconds to devour and then choke on or bring back up, now takes at least 3 whole minutes. They no longer choke and snort and they enjoy their food so much more. They actually enjoy their food now. You have to make sure the food is pressed well onto rack area of the bowl, and I find adding a bit of hot water to their kibble helps the food last longer as it sticks to the bottom of the bowl more. They actually finish their food the same time as the adults now and there is less panic from the adult dogs, they know they can enjoy their food and the pups won't be dashing over to grab the leftovers! I got two pink ones in small size, and I have shihtzus. They are exactly the right size and will last them a lifetime. They are durable and well made, and infact, a lovely shade of dusky pink. I would definitely recomend these to any one with a dog that needs to slow it's eating.

Opi Bogota Blackberry
Opi Bogota Blackberry

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best reds you can get, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Opi Bogota Blackberry (Misc.)
Such a beautiful red. Very festive with a touch of sparkle. Looks fab on toes with a row of crystal diamantes. It goes with everything and is a colour you never tire of. Arrived the next day and securely packaged. To sum up, the best shade of red I have found.

Penny Sweets and Cobbled Streets: My East End Childhood
Penny Sweets and Cobbled Streets: My East End Childhood
by Nanny Pat

5.0 out of 5 stars A nostalgic trip back in time, 1 Jan. 2014
I have never seen THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX but you don't need to have seen it to enjoy this book. It is so easy to read and is just such a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Reminded me of stories my nana used to tell. Not a literary great or well written, but who cares! Just a nice enjoyable read.

6 x 150ml Bottles of Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba & Citronellol - The Alternative To Insect Repellent
Offered by Printer Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for visiting tropical locations, 1 Jan. 2014
If you are planning to go anywhere with mosquitos, you must get this. I have just come back from the tropics and every one in my traveling party were bitten to bits in the 10 days we were there, I was the only one that didn't get even one bite. You need to use this morning as an all over body oil (apply generously) and night after your shower the same again. Remember to spray generously all over and don't use any other perfumed creams or otherwise on your body. Keep clear of perfumes. This has a lovely scent anyway. You can get the deo roll on too. I always use this if I am near mosquitos, sand flies or similar nasties. This doubles as an after sun, but you must apply lots. I get through nearly two bottles for a 10 or 14 day holiday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20