Profile for JIMBOEK > Reviews

Content by JIMBOEK

JIMBOEK

Page: 1 | 2
Butterfly Net Curtain White - Sold By The Metre (48" - 122cm)
Butterfly Net Curtain White - Sold By The Metre (48" - 122cm)
Offered by John Aird

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money net curtain, 27 April 2017
Good quality net curtain for a reasonable price. Delivered within a few days of placing an order.

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality product, 19 Feb. 2017
I've only had this Fire for three months and it has stopped working twice. I've had to reset it to factory settings and go through the procedure of setting up again losing all previously stored dated. My old Fire is 4 years old and I have never had any trouble with it. Would not recommend this.

Women Electric Eyebrow Trimmer Face Hair Body Bikini Legs Blade Razor Shaver Remover
Offered by Libraoeu

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and useless, 8 Jan. 2017
Poor quality product but it was cheap. Wouldn't recommend it for removing body hair.

Home Discount® 75L Litre Incinerator Galvanised Metal Garden Fire Bin Dustbin Rubbish Paper Leaves Wood Waste Burner
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this bin, 17 Jun. 2016
Really pleased with this bin. Helped me get rid of a good deal of garden rubbish. I have used it half a dozen times and it is no longer a pretty sight. The lovely galvanised finish is now gone but it has done a good job for me.

Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speakers - August MS515 - Two Unit Stereo Set for Laptops / Smartphone / Tablet / TV - Rechargeable Speaker
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality speakers, 24 April 2016
Quite pleased with these speakers. Managed to connect with my Kindle and mobile phone. Had difficulty at first connecting with my laptop but found that I had to disconnect Bluetooth from one device before connecting to another. Not too sure about the volume control.

Mens Chums Borg Lined Duffle Coat Jacket Navy 46
Mens Chums Borg Lined Duffle Coat Jacket Navy 46
Offered by Chums Outlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money duffle coat, 18 April 2016
Although I bought this coat in April, I did not wear it until today (November). I have now found out that it buttons up the wrong way except for the buttons around the neck. It therefore doesn't close properly. I was happy with the price but it may be a reject.

VINTAGE HARRINGTON JACKET ADULTS HARRINGTON CLASSIC RETRO SCOOTER 1970'S BOMBER MOD SKIN TARTAN LINING COAT TOP
Offered by My Shoe Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value jacket, 10 April 2016
Good value for the price. Pleased with the delivery time.

Virgin TV Anywhere
Virgin TV Anywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars Virgin TV Anywhere and Kindle Fire, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Virgin TV Anywhere (App)
I tried to download this app for my Kindle Fire. Was unable to do so so because Googleplay said I didn't have any devices, so I was unable to use it.

Builders Brand 1HOP80 Access Hop Up Work Platforms with Secure Locking Mechanism - Lightweight Aluminium, length 80cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Platform of substantial height., 20 Mar. 2015
I am pleased with this platform which I intend to use to cut my hedge. It is of fairly solid construction and folds neatly for storage. It is higher than most of the other platforms I've seen advertised. I ordered it one morning and was pleasantly surprised to receive it the following afternoon. Great customer service.

STV Player
STV Player

1.0 out of 5 stars This app does not work, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: STV Player (App)
Doesn't work. As soon as it appears it states STV has stopped.

Page: 1 | 2