Profile for MISS S-J SMITH > Reviews

Idiot's Guides: Digital Photography
Idiot's Guides: Digital Photography
by Shawn Frederick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Feb. 2015
Great book for complete beginner like me. Easy to understand and follow.

Nattou Cappuccino Rocker
Nattou Cappuccino Rocker
Offered by Peanut and Pope

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, only I'm slightly dissapointed in that when ..., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Nattou Cappuccino Rocker (Toy)
Daughter loved it, only I'm slightly dissapointed in that when she sits on it she sits sqint, don't know if it is the seat that's squint or something else. Thought it was going to be a good product given the price.

TrendsMe UK Trend Stardust SINGLE Wrap Megnetic Bangle Bracelet with Crystal Resin Rhinestone-White ice
Offered by Wedding Sundries

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't sparkle as much as the real thing (obviously) but looks pretty., 4 Feb. 2015
You get what you pay for, doesn't sparkle as much as the real thing (obviously) but looks pretty.

Beer Hawk German Beer Case (15 Beers)
Beer Hawk German Beer Case (15 Beers)
Offered by Beer Hawk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy beer dad, 11 Jan. 2015
Good mix of beers, husband loved it as has xmas gift, would definately recommend. And will use idea again as gift for Father's Day or birthday.

Regatta Puddle II Kids Waterproof & Breatheble Rainsuit - Colour: Laser-Blue, Size: 36-48mts

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit and easy for him to do himself, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Regatta (Apparel)
Bought this for my son and his outdoor play at playgroup, good fit and easy for him to do himself. Easy to fold into small space in bag.

Joma Jewellery Girls A Little Flower Girl Bracelet
Joma Jewellery Girls A Little Flower Girl Bracelet
Offered by Giftwarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little bracelet, 26 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my flower girl, was just perfect she will love it, she already thinks she's a princess in her dress. Arrived with a pretty little gift bag

Fashion House Halter Neck Chiffon Party Cocktail Dress Red 14
Fashion House Halter Neck Chiffon Party Cocktail Dress Red 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, 30 May 2014
I bought this dress for my hen night s I was told I needed a red dress, it was beautiful, good length and very flattering the elastic back panel made it very comfortable to wear, arrived very quickly, ordered sun morning and was here by wed. Will defo wear again for some other function. Just above my knee and I'm 5'7" so length is good too.

Flora Satin & Organza Bridal Dolly Bag/Bridesmaid Handbag,pearls (WHITE)
Flora Satin & Organza Bridal Dolly Bag/Bridesmaid Handbag,pearls (WHITE)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend these, 8 May 2014
I have ordered these for myself and bridesmaids for my weddin in July and they are just perfect size for lipgloss and I phones, made well and look lovely.

5 PCS BABY BEDDING SET TO FIT COT & COTBED PILLOW DUVET BUMPER (to fit cot bed size 140x70cm, Ladders- Pink)
Offered by Pro Cosmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for a nursery, 16 Mar. 2014
It was just perfect for my babies nursery! It looks cute and will do her a few years, as is not too baby-ish and would suit a wee girl too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 3 Feb. 2014
This stuff is amazing, we got it when our son was born (2yrs ago) for when he had colic problems as it worked better than any of the other things in store or chemist, so when we had our second child I got more as she's a hiccup prone baby after feeding and has difficulties getting rid of wind, this works like magic within a few minutes, she gets her wind up or her hiccups stop and is sound asleep. Totally recommend it. Has worked a treat on both our kids. Worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2