Profile for Mrs. C. Leigh > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Leigh

Mrs. C. Leigh (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 1 Jun. 2017
Smells gorgeous. Nice fine grains will not irritate skin. It has good green credentials (not harmful for people or environment in a number of ways) but unlike some brands out there it doesn't at all compromise on quality. The best all-natural scrub I have tried (and I have tried a few). I haven't bought it specifically to even skin tone, if it does that then it's a bonus. But it's a lovely scrub which I will happily recommend.

BRIO World Railway Track - Ramp & Stop Pack
BRIO World Railway Track - Ramp & Stop Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars but thanks to explanations from other reviewers I'm now delighted with my purchase, 8 Jan. 2016
These pieces provide a neat ending to trailing bits of track. 2 buffers to stop the trains, 2 ramps to neatly lead trains off-track and onto the carpet. Fab for use with battery-powered trains (kids find it hilarious when train wanders off on its own).
Bought because I wanted buffers, on arrival of product at first I was totally confused how to actually make use of the pieces, but thanks to explanations from other reviewers I'm now delighted with my purchase! Great quality as you would expect from Brio.

Roch Valley ISTDSS short sleeve leotard with skirt Pale pink Age 7-8 122-128cm (1B)
Offered by Dancewear Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but otherwise good, 3 Sept. 2015
It's tiny, get the next size up! This means my 123cm 6yr old needs age 9-10.
Otherwise lovely product

Dovecraft Pigment Ink Pads - Red - Acid Free
Dovecraft Pigment Ink Pads - Red - Acid Free
Offered by SimplySewCrafty by CR8 Comercio UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink flood!, 17 Aug. 2015
Ink pad really saturated, so it gets quite messy. needs a careful hand not to flood your stamper. kids really struggle with it.

Wolford Women's Satin Touch Tights, 20 Den, Beige (Cosmetic 4273), M
Wolford Women's Satin Touch Tights, 20 Den, Beige (Cosmetic 4273), M
Offered by bodywear-online

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll get your money's worth from these, 17 Aug. 2015
wow these really last. Definitely worth the money as they have outlasted all my cheaper tights by such a long way, They have been machine washed and air dried about 12 times and still going strong.
A bit shiny, but that's in line with product description.

Pump Dispensers for 1Litre Bottles - TWIN pack
Pump Dispensers for 1Litre Bottles - TWIN pack
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!, 4 Aug. 2015
Avoid! The long stem of pump is snipped in two in the packaging. You would think the two parts would slot together to form a working pump; you would be wrong. Save your money, buy something else.

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser, 175 ml
Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser, 175 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Aug. 2014
Unpleasant texture and smell, does not remove eye make up well at all.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost brilliant - but not quite, 31 Aug. 2014
It's a good product and well thought through with a couple of draw backs.
Once it is set to sleep you can't bring it back to life unless you wait until morning or unplug and re set the entire thing.
When it's night it's blue and when it's day it's... a different shade of blue. When sleep training a 2 yr old it would be easier to explain to them if you could say a different colour for morning. The distinction between dark blue and
light blue was a bit lost on my son, and on a long dark winter morning you can't always see the sheep eyes which aren't illuminated.
You can choose the brightness of the night light on a scale of 1 (dim) to 7 (quite bright) however after putting sheep to sleep it always flicks the brightness straight back up to 7, so I have to make sure I set it with son not in room so I can then subsequently fiddle with settings (annoying) or otherwise drape a cloth over the bright light (which means he cannot see clock).
But we are managing with it and it's a nice design. Sheep eyes opening do not make a noise so won't awake a sleepy head unless you choose to set he alarm. If e glitches were fixed I would prefer this t gro clock

Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover 150ml
Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover 150ml
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars My best cleanser EVER, 31 Aug. 2014
Dissolves all make up and muck in an instant. I wash off with water but you could remove with cotton wool if that's what you prefer. Smells great. Leaves skin feeling really nourished. I use less moisturiser afterward than with other brands. No zits since using! I'll be trying more products from this company.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pale colour, 31 Aug. 2014
Very pale colour. I am extremely pale skinned but these make me look like a ghost!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4