Profile for stealth > Reviews

stealth (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dallas Chocolate Brown PU Leather Large corner Group Sofa Suite
Dallas Chocolate Brown PU Leather Large corner Group Sofa Suite
Offered by sofas and more

5.0 out of 5 stars If corner sofa you need, BUY THIS ONE!, 11 May 2016
I. AM. PLEASED! Arrived and assembled in 30 mins flat (after arrangement with the company), got through the door without touching the sides, more or less (door is 75cm approx. width).
The sofa was bigger than I initially imagined, but it fits well in its space. Words can't express, I'm enjoying this immensely!
If you need a corner sofa, buy this one!

Picture - art on canvas africa length 51" height 31,5", four-part parts model no. XXL 6138 Pictures completely framed on large frame. Art print Images realised as wall picture on real wooden framework. A canvas picture is much less expensive than an oil painting poster or placard
Offered by brand pictures of Visario ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pic, gives room atmosphere, 22 April 2016
Perfect! Nothing else to say. Except, hangs well, comes with fittings, which I didn't use because my own are more... fitting (no pun). Looks fabulous/stunning/gorgeous!

Black S Curve XYLO-GEL Skin / Case / Cover for the HTC Desire 820 Mobile Phone. Includes ClearICE Screen Protector Guard.
Offered by Xylo Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard Rubber. Affects Phone Buttons, 22 April 2016
It fits the phone, does the job, but not completely. I thought it was going to be more rubbery like the other ones I purchased for other phones, so I could bounce the phone off the wall absorbing impact. Alas, it's harder rubber, which makes pressing the side buttons annoying (because it's so hard).
I've knocked off 2 stars as a result. But worth getting if there's nothing else.

Set of 4 Brown, Latte & Cream Faux Suede 18" Cushion Covers
Set of 4 Brown, Latte & Cream Faux Suede 18" Cushion Covers
Offered by Red Rainbow Textiles Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 22 April 2016
2 words: I. AM. PLEASED!! (F.Y.I. "I" is not a word)
Thank you, goodnight!

5"x2" Jamaica Jamaican Die Cut Flag Bumper Sticker Decal Vinyl Car Window Stickers Decals
Offered by StickerTalk

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT what it says on the tin!, 22 April 2016
While I'm pleased with the purchase, I expected this to be something I could display in my car window (the description specifically says 'Vinyl Car Window Stickers Decals') but it isn't - it's more like something you'd put on your fridge.
It has an adhesive backing, which means it can only be displayed facing, NOT outwardly.
I'm not going to get a refund though, I'm going to get some clear non-adhesive vinyl, put the sticker on it and display the whole thing the right way up in my car window so it can be seen from the outside of my car!!

3inx1.8in UK British Britain Flag Bumper Sticker Decal Window Stickers Car Decals
Offered by StickerTalk

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT what it says on the tin!, 22 April 2016

Gillette Fusion Manual Razor with 11 Razor Blades, Special Pack
Gillette Fusion Manual Razor with 11 Razor Blades, Special Pack
Offered by Semichem

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality for price, 26 Jan. 2016
Good for the price. Nothing else to say.

Vax Genuine Multi-Function Canister Filter Kit
Vax Genuine Multi-Function Canister Filter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 'must have' for your Vax, 27 Feb. 2015
There's nothing to say except it makes your machine work like you've just bought it. You get two of every filter, which is useful. I should've bought this years ago since I've had my machine for ages.

Multifunction Cloth Dust Bag
Multifunction Cloth Dust Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must have' for any Vax machine, 27 Feb. 2015
This is a 'must have' for your Vax machine. The only problem I had with my last one was the mouthpiece separated from the cloth over time, hence my purchase of this one, which seems a bit more reinforced.
There's nothing else to say since it is as it looks on the website with a cap to stop dirt getting out prior to emptying it (which is pretty useful).
My Vax is 'as new' with this little number :)

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - White
Offered by HD Sales Inc

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, but poor design - Very poor - Irritatingly poor., 4 Oct. 2014
I bought these to replace my old Sony headphones, in which the right earphone goes behind the neck and connects to the ear. These things are a sorry excuse for headphones, as they irritate the crap out of me. But, I couldn't find the same old design I'm used to and there wasn't any choice for headphones with less than a 1m cord.
My mp3 player attaches to my arm and these headphones come with a cord management piece, which really just makes the cable bulky and brick-heavy - sooo annoying.
In-ear headphones such as these shouldn't be designed in a decadent Y-shape as they pull when you turn your head to the right.
I gave 2 stars as the sound, bass and colour are decent, otherwise, I wouldn't have give it any stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4