Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for J. Hanzlik > Reviews

Content by J. Hanzlik

J. Hanzlik (San Antonio, TX)

The Eye Of The World: Limited Edition: Wheel of Time Book 1 (The Wheel of Time)
The Eye Of The World: Limited Edition: Wheel of Time Book 1 (The Wheel of Time)
by Robert Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Quality and a Fun Addition to my Bookshelf, 17 Nov. 2011
I have several of the editions released in North America, and I thought getting one from the UK publisher would be fun. Overall, I am satisfied that it is a fun edition to add to my bookshelf. It is a bit on the expensive side for the quality of the binding and paper. It is also a very tight fit. I would rate the materials as mediocre to adequate for those used to produce the book. Just how limited is this edition though? I couldn't find a source I consider reliable to indicate how many were produced.

UPDATE:
I discovered my use of "mediocre" above gave readers the wrong impression. I mean the construction is average--neither especially great, nor especially poor. I call attention to this because we all know the content is exceptional; therefore the only useful critique I can provide is of the materials used. Also, it is a normal hardback-not leather. I did not expect leather, but some buyers thought that it would be. Because it is a little hard to tell in the photo, I am calling attention to it so that nobody is misinformed.

I think most fans of the Wheel of Time series would be happy to own this book. I like the book and am very glad that I purchased it.