Profile for Jonathan M Blakeley > Reviews

Content by Jonathan M Bla...

Jonathan M Blakeley

Seiko Men's Orange Monster SKX781K Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Orange Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2013
This watch is great. I thoroughly reviewed it before buying, yet it exceeds expectations! There really isnt anything like it in Europe, it is very different. I was worried that accuracy would be a problem, but its fine - the automatic movement is lovely, makes a real change. It sits on my wrist very nicely, and I have slender wrists, and doesnt feel too big. I wear it all the time, even under work shirts. Honestly, it just makes me chuckle and smile as it is a bit crazy. I recommend taking it to a good jeweller to adjust the strap, it cost me £7 and was well worth it. Love it to bits.

Pin Extractor/Remover Tool/Gadget for metal band watches
Pin Extractor/Remover Tool/Gadget for metal band watches

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 May 2013
Alas the extraction pin bent as soon as I used it, doesnt appear to be fit for purpose. I would not recommend