Profile for MetalFingers > Reviews

Content by MetalFingers

MetalFingers

Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Great!, 23 Sept. 2013
I purchased this for my husband and son to play on the Xbox 360. My husband always loved the earlier playstation versions and thought our sons would love to play it with them loving car games.
I know the game story is about Nico who has to go around completing tasks and reach certain points on the map. My sons love achieving the goals set to them and beating the police. (My middle son also finds it hilarious when Nico goes in to the strip club so if your sons or daughters are young, please be aware there is nudity and lap dancing)
My sons play this daily and if they where allowed I'm sure they would play it from morning to night.

Well worth the money for the amount of entertainment our household receives from the game.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 8:39 AM BST

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars A decline is moral standards, 18 Sept. 2013
I've never played a GTA game until this instalment and frankly I'm appalled by it's content. The levels of violence and anti-moral sentiment is deplorable to say the least. We wonder why society is in decline and the answer stares us right in the face with this vile attempt at video game 'entertainment'.

I reminisce over my youth where I spent countless hours trying to rescue the princess from the giant ape as he tossed barrels. All we have here is a smorgasbord of debauchery and violence devoid of any skill or intellectual appeal. It's unprecedented success, in my opinion, is a damming indication of the decline in moral standards in this day and age.

I conclude that this game will really only appeal to the simplest of folk and those of an advanced intellectual persuasion should steer clear and seek a game more stimulating to the mind. GTA5 is to video games as Peter Kay is to comedy.
Comment Comments (48) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 5:49 PM GMT