Profile for jefflyn > Reviews

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for granddaughter as she loves the film, I sat & watched it with her & see why now - it's great.

Tomy Popoids Figure Set
Tomy Popoids Figure Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kids toy, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tomy Popoids Figure Set (Toy)
Both my children loved Popoids & after searching I managed to find these for my granddaughter who loves the stretching noise they make.

Tiger Bay [DVD] [1959]
Tiger Bay [DVD] [1959]
Dvd ~ Hayley Mills

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tiger Bay [DVD] [1959] (DVD)
I like this movie, it's b/w & atmospheric. I was surprised to learn that the church where Hayley Mills is a chorister is the same church my grandparents married in!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A talking point, 6 Feb. 2014
We bought this for our daughter, it's stylish, functional & its on the counter top - a definite talking point when her friends visit.

Veho VFS-002 Slide & Negative Scanner for 35mm & 110 Instamatic Negatives
Veho VFS-002 Slide & Negative Scanner for 35mm & 110 Instamatic Negatives

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 6 Feb. 2014
This is great for putting all those old negatives on the computer, it's very easy to use & I can then have them printed or just save them for posterity!

HOME STEAM STEAM BRUSH  D2663
HOME STEAM STEAM BRUSH D2663

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HOME STEAM STEAM BRUSH D2663
This gave up on me after 6 months, worst thing is - it didn't hold much water & I kept having to wait until it heated up every 30 secs or so.

Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup
Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup
I hunted high & low for a small coffee maker as most are 10 & 12 cup which is too much for my husband & myself. This fits the bill perfectly & takes up little space on the counter top.

Fisher-Price Cash Register
Fisher-Price Cash Register

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Cash Register (Toy)
This perfect for a toddler, simple to operate with chunky coins & a 'ding' when the drawer opens; another great toy from Fisher price.

Peach Boy and Other Japanese Children's Stories
Peach Boy and Other Japanese Children's Stories
by Florence Sakade

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 6 Feb. 2014
Peach boy was read to me as a child & for years I could remember the tale, but not the title until I came across this. It takes me back to my childhood, which is lovely. There are other tales in the book, but Peach boy holds a special place in my heart.

Operation
Operation

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Operation (Toy)
This is nothing like the original version. It is simple & that is fine for a 5 year old, but oh so boring & after a couple of games, which take no time at all, it becomes boring. In fact it hasn't been played with since just after Christmas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4