Profile for IvoryMarri > Reviews

Six Feet Under
Six Feet Under
Offered by Zatu Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't add a huge amount to the game, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Six Feet Under (Toy)
I don't find that this expansion adds a huge amount to the game. Especially if you use any other expansions such as the mall or the zombie corps(e). The helipad is usually out before the second subway station anyway.

The sewer grates are a nice addition.

Overall nifty but not neccessary.

Watching the English
Watching the English
by Kate Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Watching the English (Paperback)
Brilliant and clever book! Hilarious to read and just as applicable to Scots as the english.

Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Extra Audio Options
Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Extra Audio Options

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one., 9 Jan. 2016
Four and a half years later I am still on my first bulb! I use it every night during the winter (and not much at all for the rest of the year)

I have had no problems. Couldn't survive the winter without it.

Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China
Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 9 Jan. 2016
A fascinating trip through time in China, I loved every page.

Corona Solid Pine Flatscreen TV Unit
Corona Solid Pine Flatscreen TV Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 Jan. 2016
A bot tough to put together on your own.

However, one year later I have not had any problems, it's sturdy and looks lovely. The canle holes are essential and the drawers are nice and deep.

Worth thw price, definitely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 9 Jan. 2016
I've just had one of these fall off my wall. Two months after I put it there. I'd say that's pretty great! Of course I could follow the instruction to get its static magic going again but I treat them as disposable and just binned it to get a new one, there are so many in the roll.

Additionally, I've felt white board marker on of for as long two weeks and still been able to wipe it off completely with the aid of a wet wipe.

I primarly use it for roleplay games where we sit one of these on the table so that we can draw maps and landscapes on the table to move our player pieces around. The number of use of this must be huge. I love it!

The only flaw at all is that the perforation isn't great, so be VERY careful when you tear off a new piece, or you find yourself accidentally tearing your square.

Would buy again. If this huge roll EVER runs out...

Dungeon Lords Board Game
Dungeon Lords Board Game
Offered by gadgetsville

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Dungeon Lords Board Game (Toy)
(Typing on my phone please excuse any typos)

I have played this three times now and can't wait to play again.

It takes a LONG time to play the first time, because the game is relatively complicated and learning from an instruction manual always takes longer than being shown bu a friend.

However, knowing that it is complicated, they have given a really good set of instructions that even takes you through a few practice combat scenarios go teach you how to play before your first game. Not only that but the flavour text in the instructions is so hilarious that it makes them a pleasure to read.

So the first time you play it.. Set aside 5 hours maybe?! And for every new group of players that joins you, expect another long game.

Of course, like most things, once you know how to do it suddenly it feels remarkably simple. The learn time is definitely worth it in my opinion because it is a brilliant game.

Just complicated enough to keep it interesting, just simple enough to keep it fun.

APPLE IPHONE 6 4.7" TPU SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER - IPHONE 6 TRANSPARENT (CLEAR)
Offered by Mobi4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Darkens over time. Otherwise perfect., 9 Jan. 2016
I can't count how many times I have dropped my phone in the last 6 months but this cover has protected it perfectly. The non-slip surface is great for sitting the phone on slightly slanted surfaces too without wrecking the look of the phone.

The only thing I have noticed is that the clear plastic does seem to darken over time. I am not sure what causes the discolouration but the cover is so cheap I might just buy another one every so often.

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 9 Jan. 2016
Very comfy. Very easy to use. So far they do everything I need them to do. Three months in I have had no problems. A bargain for the proce I paid when I bought these for the office.

I'm genuinely comsidering buying a second pair to use with my home PC.

FCUK Friction Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 100 ml
FCUK Friction Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely, 9 Jan. 2016
Quick deliver, no problems, smells great. Not much more to say!

Page: 1 | 2