Profile for Judie Booklover > Reviews

Judie Booklover

Page: 1 | 2
ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit
ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A box filled with many items for making beautiful things., 10 Nov. 2015
I had no idea this item would be so big and so full of stuff. It looks wonderful and I can not wait to get started. It is filled with many items and I know you can make a lot of things with is. Maybe I need more time, that is the only setback.
I am very happy with this item, it arrived on time. I can recommend this company, great service and very quick response.

My Lanyard Maker Kit-
My Lanyard Maker Kit-
Offered by BrandedToys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service., 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: My Lanyard Maker Kit- (Toy)
This item looks very nice and easy to use. Now all I need is more time. You can make all kinds of items, mostly bracelets, but I am sure there are more things I can make with this item, for instance bookmarks. This company I can recommend, great service.

Carolina Moon [DVD] [2007]
Carolina Moon [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Claire Forlani
Offered by musicMagpie

2.0 out of 5 stars A good book but bad movie, 30 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Carolina Moon [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Like the reviewer before me I also was excited that books by the great author Nora Roberts were being made into movies. But why didn't they get better actors for these great stories? A missed chance. Pity.

Thoughtcrimes [2003] [DVD]
Thoughtcrimes [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Navi Rawat
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie to watch, 27 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Thoughtcrimes [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
Joe Flanigan is known for his starrole in Stargate Atlantis. So when I canme across this movie I bought it alone for him and I was not disappointed. He plays a cop who must team up with a girl with special powers. Of course he does not believe it at first.
The female actor is not all that good, but the story line is a fine one.

Don't Look Down
Don't Look Down
by Jennifer Crusie

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh and read this book, 27 Jan. 2009
This is the first colloboration between a romance novelist and a thriller one. And this book is great! I adored it and laughed a lot.
Buy this one!

Blood Brothers: Number 1 in series (Sign of Seven Trilogy)
Blood Brothers: Number 1 in series (Sign of Seven Trilogy)
by Nora Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing reading, 12 Feb. 2008
Every time Nora Roberts amazes me, she has so much imagination.
This book, the first in a trilogy, is once again unputdownable. It start with three kids unleashing some kind of demon and the rollercoaster starts from there on.
I can't wait for the next book.

When I Fall in Love (Jove Paranormal Romance a Jove Book Jove Books)
When I Fall in Love (Jove Paranormal Romance a Jove Book Jove Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Jan. 2008
Once again Miss Kurland has done it again: written a truly spellbinding novel. Modern day girl Jennifer McKinnon finds herself transporten back in time only to find the man of her dreams there.
Once you start reading I dare you to stop reading!
Lynn Kurland is truly an amazing writer.

Star of the Morning
Star of the Morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific read, 2 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Star of the Morning (Paperback)
Let me say first that I love the timetravelling novels by Lynn Kurland. So when I read that she had written a fantasy novel I was very hesitant in buying and/or reading it. Boy, was I wrong! The book may be fantasy but the same spellbinding words are in this novel as well. You can totally relate to Morgan who is asked by her old friend Nicolas to bring a kind of magic dagger to the King of Neroche who apparently has lost his prower. Reluctantly she agrees and of the way to the kingdom she meats up with her mercenary friends and some people who are not what they seem to be.
So, in short, don't let the fantasy angle chase you away from a very good story. The only setback to this wonderfully written book is that it ends on a open ending and you keep wondering what will happen next to Morgan and her friends. Solution: wait for the next novel and we all will know (hopefully) that Morgan has fulfilled her job.

Much ADO in the Moonlight
Much ADO in the Moonlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Nov. 2007
it seems like the books of Miss Kurland are getting better and better all the time, even if the timetravelling theme is the same. I love the books and can't wait for another one to come.
You can totally identify with Victoria and Connor in this novel. If only I could meet a guy like that in real life...

Angels Fall [DVD] [2007]
Angels Fall [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Heather Locklear
Offered by The Happy Zombie

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, 5 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Angels Fall [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
At last we get movies based on the novels of bestsellingh author Nora Roberts. I can't wait to see them, as the books are just wonderful.

Page: 1 | 2