Profile for Mark Nelson > Reviews

Mark Nelson

Revitive V3 Circulation Booster
Revitive V3 Circulation Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL TRAINING AID!!, 20 May 2016
LOVE this thing. Managed to get the Homedics one for £20 on Ebay. Run long distances (10 miles) every other day, and, after looking into EMS technology, I thought it'd be worth trying to cut my recovery time down between runs! Used it but didn't have the mains adaptor so used batteries only and could comfortably use it at setting 99 which was disappointingly weak! Bought this Revitive one for my mum and , after trying it, decided to give my mum the (more expensive £239RRP) Homedics one! The Revitive one is far stronger and I've built up to setting 70, twice a day! The electrodes are great too and use these on my quads! On my first run after using it I felt genetically modified! I've noticed my runs are "considerably" faster, my legs feel much stronger, and i'm powering up steep hills with little effort! Cant say how it works as a circulation booster but, as a training tool for runners, its invaluable!

HoMedics iHeal Tissue and Cell Repair Unit
HoMedics iHeal Tissue and Cell Repair Unit
Offered by Prominent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 14 April 2016
This little unit is a wonder. Really injured my calf on holiday couple years ago... Every time I ran since I would get severe calf pain after about 2 miles. Nothing would help .... Rehab ... Stretching...deep massage. Only ever slight relief. Got one of these on eBay for £10. Kept it on few days and .... It worked. General pain had gone and running pain disappeared too. Great for my forearm tendonitis as well. Pulled calf again couple weeks ago but had gave the unit to my mum to help her arthritis (which it helped greatly for also) - so grinned and beared it for couple weeks. Calf was still sore when I got it back. Wore it last 48 hours and just about back to normal again. No idea why the price has shot up to £120 on Amazon or EBay... assume theres not many left in stock! Way too steep but if you can get it for the RRP I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

AKAI Professional EIE PRO Professional 24-Bit Audio/MIDI Interface with USB 2.0 Hub

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 11 Jan. 2015
Great product... Was seriously tempted to return it after the awful initial impression!! Updated the drivers for both my Mac and PC and still awful loud crackling, distortion, popping! HOWEVER, I then UPDATED THE SYSTEMS FIRMWARE (something I didnt really know about as its not obvious from Akai.com) to 1.4 and it all runs smoothly now! Nice pres and its incredibly convenient having a USB hub, the ins/outs, insert ports, cute little clipping lights ....... OH... AND IT LOOKS AMAZING! Make sure u update drivers AND firmware before writing it off completely.

The Arrangement
The Arrangement

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely sublime and the perfect antidote for listening to Damien Rice's (somewhat long winded) ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Arrangement (MP3 Download)
Absolutely sublime and the perfect antidote for listening to Damien Rice's (somewhat long winded) new album!! Sometimes you want 3 minute songs without bloated, self indulgence! Seen David lots up and down the country!!! Last time at a Glasgow church on Great Western Road was the best!!! His support act didn't show so David played (with a cold) for an hour, took a 15 min break, then came back and played bout another hour n a half .... to about 20 people!!! Hope something changes for him coz when you consider the acclaim the likes of Ed Sheeran/Damo Rice get .... it just doesnt make sense that David never plays to large audiences!! Anyway, the album is great!!! I usually love his ballads best BUT my fave on this album is Devil Come Take This Town!!! Its a stompin' good listen!!!

Kirkland Jelly Belly Bean Bulk Jar 1.8kg 44 flavours Sweets
Kirkland Jelly Belly Bean Bulk Jar 1.8kg 44 flavours Sweets
Offered by Coffee Discs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for removing liquorice!!!, 29 Sept. 2012
Fantastic value. £12 from Costco. If you bought the equivelent weight in small Jelly Belly boxes you'd be lookin at almost 3 figures. Great for removing wasters like liquorice ... Hated having to pick through the tub to throw all the liquorice ones away. Still too many mediocre flavours like cinammon/sizzling cinammon (do we really need 2 types of cinammon), coffee, banana, chocolate and bubblegum (which tastes the same as tutti fruitti) but thats just my taste. Always found the fruity flavours to be the most flavoursome/juicy. Still ..... GREAT VALUE!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 11:06 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dumbbells!, 12 Sept. 2012
Got these boxed, unopened, brand new WITH stand ...... all for £200. Couldn't believe my luck. Had them couple weeks now and so far, no complaints. Very well made. Nice rubber grips. Great amount of weight! At 32.5kg each, heavier than most other similar products and much cheaper. The amount of excercises you can perform is staggering. This is equivalent to a full rack of dumbbells and takes up very little space. Ingenious design .... tried looking at the inner workings and its just a mind boggling mechanism!! Think having the stand is also quite important. Tried it without and sometimes the plastic tray got pulled up with the weights. Not a huge deal but the stand has wheels and makes shuffling bout my home gym much easier and would recommend that you get that too. Small warning .... first time I used them I selected weight and yanked the handle up a bit quick and an unselected weight got dragged up with the bell and fell on my toe. After it happens once you know to be careful. Greased them up with WD40 and they glide in and out no probs now. Highly recommended!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2012 12:27 PM BST

DUAL SD MICRO TO PRO DUO ADAPTOR CARD PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
DUAL SD MICRO TO PRO DUO ADAPTOR CARD PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 May 2010
Use this with my PSP. Had trouble at first. Easy fix is to use paragon partition manager. Youll see theres 2 partitions - one for each micro sd card inserted. All you have to do is delete 1 of the partions and extend the other one. Then you use the your PC (not PSP usb) to connect to computer and drag over custom firmware root(ie Games, games xx, seplugins) and your set. Incredible product. Dread to think what an official Sony 32 gb pro duo costs. Sure they retail at over 100 quid, so with this and 2 16gb micro sd's you can get the same results for 40 pounds (depending on the best deals).