Profile for Dr. Arnold P Harris > Reviews

Content by Dr. Arnold P H...

Dr. Arnold P Harris (Beaconsfield, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
B1A-WIRELESS DOOR & WINDOW OPEN ALARM ALERT/ DOOR OPEN CHIME
B1A-WIRELESS DOOR & WINDOW OPEN ALARM ALERT/ DOOR OPEN CHIME
Offered by Digiteck Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Garage door open alarm, 18 Aug. 2016
Good product. Works very well straight out of the box. I would have thought that there would be many garage door open indicators on the market but alas, no. Good job that this one is available!

Samsung SH-224FB/BEBE 24X Internal DVD Writer with SATA - Black
Samsung SH-224FB/BEBE 24X Internal DVD Writer with SATA - Black
Offered by Sense Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 May 2016
Good product. What I would expect from Samsung.

Reusable Waterproof Pants (815) - Discreet for men or women. Click NEW for size options.
Offered by Gadget Planet

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 May 2016
Rubbish, just rubbish. Felt too much of a fool for buying it that I didn't ask for a refund.

ieGeek® Letouch 24W(5V 4.8A) High Speed 4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Kit with Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU), Multi port USB Travel Charger with Smart IC For iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android & Windows Phone / Tablet PC, USB Charger Devices etc (White)
Offered by Letouch-UK

Medium size magnifying reading glass 6 x magnification lens size 2 1/2"
Medium size magnifying reading glass 6 x magnification lens size 2 1/2"

3.0 out of 5 stars Size not correct, 27 July 2013
Really lovely magnifying glass and great value for what it is BUT it certainly is not 2 1/2". It is, in fact, just over 3 1/2" so it is not suitable for the purpose for which I bought it. But since it is such a nice device with a real glass lens - not plastic, I will keep it.

100ml Citronella Pure Essential Oil
100ml Citronella Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 9 July 2013
When it arrived, the bottle had lost a small amount of content and the packaging was oily. What worried me most was that there was almost no citrus aroma. I opened the bottle and found that the rest of the contents were equally devoid of any aroma and I cannot believe that something described as Citronella Pure Essential Oil should not have any significant aroma.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2013 2:09 PM BST

Poetic Slimbook Case for Google Nexus 4
Poetic Slimbook Case for Google Nexus 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Jun. 2013
Well made, easy to fit, looks very good, just what I needed to replace the rubbishy bumper I bought originally.

Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Plain & Simple
Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Plain & Simple
by Jim Boyce

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Jun. 2013
I bought this manual because Outlook is not a very intuitive program and I have a problem importing my Live Mail contacts into Outlook so that they are usable. In the Contacts section of the book, there is no mention of importing contacts at all and precious little when you go to the chapter on Managing Outlook Files. I expect I will find it similarly lacking when I look for help with other problems. A waste of time and money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent BP Monitor, 9 Jan. 2013
I originally ordered the Omron M6 Comfort version but found the semi-rigid cuff very difficult to use. After speaking the Omron direct, I was advised to return the unit and order the "normal" M6 version. This machine is very easy to use and gives reproducible readings. It is a nuisance to have to take regular BP readings but this machine almost makes it a pleasure. A good buy!Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Offered by NHL Pharmacy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought the Omron M6 Comfort because Omron is a reliable make and the Comfort arm band seemed like an excellent idea. Unfortunately the fairly rigid arm band was very difficult to place accurately enough to to get an OK reading on more than 20% of the attempts I made. Trying it on my right arm was even less successful. As the machine itself was otherwise so easy to use, I telephoned Omron for advice. After explaining my problem, it was clear that my problem in getting an OK reading is quite common and their advice was to return the machine and exchange it for a M6 but not the Comfort version as this model would come with a more conventional soft arm band. Unfortunately, Amazon did not offer me the possibility of an exchange (despite the fact that the non-Comfort version is more expensive) and I have had to send it back for credit and have now re-ordered one of the non-Comfort models which will be not be supplied direct from Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2