Profile for Catfish Knight > Reviews

Content by Catfish Knight

Catfish Knight "Catfish Knight" (Peterborough, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Gel Pen Set 60 pack - colouring book gel pens for kids and adults - Coloured Assortment of Glitter Gel Pens, Metallic Gel Pens, Pastel Gel Pens and Neon Gel Pen
Offered by KraftFun

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, not 60 different colours............, 25 Jun. 2016
I was so disappointed with these gel pens, the description and pictures are misleading.

Based on the description provided I was expecting 60 different colours, but there are quite a lot of duplicate colours mainly in the 'glitters'; and they don't glitter as shown in the 3rd picture.

They feel cheap to hold and the nibs feel scratchy to use, not very good for colouring in. The ink in some of them skips and doesn't flow, some of the colours aren't true, eg, the red glitter pen is actually a rose pink.

Such a disappointment as I was looking forward to using these pens. But I will have no option but to return this item back to Amazon.

I Still Do
I Still Do

3.0 out of 5 stars God on the wane, 4 Jun. 2016
This review is from: I Still Do (Audio CD)
One for the collection. Have listened to three times since it arrived and can only think thank god for his live performances. This contains a couple of half decent efforts and a lot of insipid nonsense.

Three stars just because its EC, sad I know, but happy with the artwork.

Tobruk
Tobruk
Dvd ~ Nigel Green
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, shame about the disc., 11 April 2016
This review is from: Tobruk (DVD)
I purchased the film as its one I have always enjoyed. Unfortunately this DVD did not function properly. When using the menu for language selection its all in Italian and regardless of what I did kept getting English Language with Italian subtitles. I then tried just playing the film without visiting the menu and low and behold in English and no subtitles brilliant I thought.
However after an hour the picture froze and that was that as none of the buttons on the remote would work apart from the red off button. After three attempts at getting past the hour mark with the same problem I made arrangements for the film to be returned.

The Book Of Souls
The Book Of Souls

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear., 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Book Of Souls (Audio CD)
I just needed to add to the negative reviews as so many seem to believe this is a five star jaunt.

The quality is so poor that you are basically listening to a mish mash of sound in which everything seems lost in everything else. You will only find out how good the songs are when the band play them live.

Music should be an enjoyable experience, this is just plain hard work.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 12:41 PM BST

Flymo Easi Glide 300 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower 1300W - 30cm
Flymo Easi Glide 300 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower 1300W - 30cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 7 Sept. 2015
If you like cleaning this is the mower for you, if you don’t then buy a different one.
The grass goes everywhere and what used to be a pleasure able hourly interlude has turned into a clean-up nightmare.
I have to clear everything off the patio and wrap an old blanket around the bottom of the water butt
When finished I have to sweep the patio and remove grass from borders and plants.
Not much I can do about the front as I have to clean the drive, path, step, front door and side window. Once that is done, clean the extension lead, the mower, my shoes and my trousers go in the washing machine.

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant........., 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Netflix  (App)
Totally awesome, better than Sky. I like how it comes up with suggestions for me to watch, also you get to see the front cover like a DVD rather than just a text listing. Highly recommend and good value for the monthly subscription cost.

AnazoZ Jewelry 18K Gold Plated Hotting Sale Rose Gold Plate SWA Element Austrian Crystal White Enamel Flower Weddding Ring For Women
Offered by AnazoZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning ring.........., 31 July 2015
Beautiful ring very unusual, utterly gorgeous, represents excellent value. I don't normally leave reviews, but I just had to in this case. If you buy this ring you won't be disappointed, it is very well made. The crystals really stand out against the white, and the inside of the ring where the petals are is flat, so it is easy to keep clean, and it won't be a dirt trap. And lastly the rose gold plating on this ring is well done, and offsets against the white nicely.

The Legend of Hercules [DVD]
The Legend of Hercules [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kellan Lutz
Offered by Rikdev Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Major Dissapointment., 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Legend of Hercules [DVD] (DVD)
My expectations were high unfortunately the film did not live up to them, not much I can add to the one & two star comments, this probably would have flopped at Saturday morning pictures and is not even to the standard of a fifties B movie..

Parker Quink Unwashable Mini Ink Cartridge for Fountain Pen - Pink (Box of 6)
Parker Quink Unwashable Mini Ink Cartridge for Fountain Pen - Pink (Box of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!!, 14 April 2015
I bought these cartridges for my Parker fountain pen, and they are useless. The won't work at all. Disappointed!!

Stylfile S-file Nail File
Stylfile S-file Nail File

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your manicure routine.........., 24 Jan. 2015
This nail file is one of the best I have used, apart from the glass type. It is so easy to use and I get the rounded edge I want without filing away half my nail growth. It's definitely part of my manicure routine! Plus it states on the packaging it is improved, so perhaps they read all the comments on Amazon, and changed it for the better!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9