Profile for NB > Reviews

NB

Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - White/Silver, 34DD
Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - White/Silver, 34DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 19 Oct. 2011
I tried this bra on in a shop after a friend recommended it to me and was very happy I did. I used to wear the Triumph extreme range of sports bra's so was hesistant about buying a different brand but after wearing this for a month now I love it. I am a size 34E and like to run so needed something with plenty of support and this bra does exactly that. It fits perfectly, I love the racer back style clasp at the back which adds extra support and is very comfortable when running. I go to the gym regularly and wear this for everything from Spinning to bodypump. I also bought it in black and intend to keep buying this sports bra in future.

Case-Mate Barely There Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 (not compatible with Orange NFC handset) - Metallic Silver
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Oct. 2011
After spending days searching online and reading reviews on various phone cases, I decided to buy this one and I'm very happy that I did. The case looks very smart and not at all cheap. I have had lots of compliments on the case and now have friends who are ditching there leather flip cases for one like this. It was a very good buy, not too expensive which means I will be buying this case again in future when this one starts to look run down.

Bose SoundDock Series II Digital Music System for iPod - Black
Bose SoundDock Series II Digital Music System for iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 22 Sept. 2010
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas after he had no clue what he wanted and he was pleasantly surprised. everyone that hears the docking station comments on the sound quality which is better than any other docking station i've heard. Its not the cheapest one on the market but is definitely worth every pennie! I would buy one of these again if I ever needed to. Only downside is not being able to change the album playing on ipod using remote control although you can switch between songs just not change to another album. but apart from that one little thing its perfect!!

Cello C1973F 19 -inch LCD 720 pixels 50 Hz TV With DVD Player
Cello C1973F 19 -inch LCD 720 pixels 50 Hz TV With DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!!, 22 Sept. 2010
After looking for months on which TV to buy for Christmas that has an Ipod dock, I decided to go for this Cello model and couldn't be happier!! I got it Christmas 2009 and have had no problems with it at all and would definitely recommend it to others. I wouldn't say it's a main living room tv as sound quality isn't fantastic but as a bedroom telly it's ideal! Compact and easy to move if needed....no more bulky tellys for me!