Profile for Charlotta I. Rasmussen > Reviews

Content by Charlotta I. R...

Charlotta I. Rasmussen "Charlie loves litterature" (Funningsfjord, Faroe Islands)

Three's Ladies Boyfriend Checked Shirt Clsssic Loose Tartan Long Sleeve Blouse Tops (XXL, red checked)
Offered by Three's

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really nice and soft, 16 Jun. 2016
Its really nice and soft. I was afraid it would be too small, as these kinds of shirts usually dont fit me as expected, but it's really good, nice and loose and like i wanted it.

Hamlet (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1996]
Hamlet (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Branagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Aug. 2011
Reading Hamlet always makes me annoyed at the emotional danish prince, acting like a moody teenager. However seeing it performed (I have yet to be lucky enough to see it set on stage) by the wonderful Kenneth Branagh brings an awed tear to my eye. I remember first seeing this film when I was 6 or 7, it was close to christmas and all the grownups were busy decorating the house and the only thing i was allowed to do was sit idly on the sofa not touching anything. So i started watching whatever was on the TV. As the sound was turned off it didn't catch my interest right away, but after glancing at it on and off i was intrigued by the pretty colors, the strangely behaving white-haired man and the spooky story. When it finished i was horror struck and deeply moved by a story I didn't quite understand, as I had not heard a word the actors had spoken. 10 years later i was reading Hamlet in school and finally allowed to see and HEAR the film in its entirety. And i must say, it gets much better with the sound on : ) Branagh is one of my favorite actors and to see him effortlessly play the strange Hamlet is something everyone should experience.