Profile for Jonathan M. Kingston > Reviews

Content by Jonathan M. Ki...

Jonathan M. Kingston "Kingston" (Chesterfield UK)

Otterbox Defender Case for New Samsung Galaxy SIII - Black
Otterbox Defender Case for New Samsung Galaxy SIII - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great rugged case, 11 Aug. 2012
This case is brilliant. As an owner of many a broken phone and the land rover phone which I broke 3 times. I can say this is not as strong as the land rover, however for a smart phone I think this is the best option. It gives you flaps for the line out and usb port. The screen also gets covered by clear plastic which does not seem to impact touch screen performance. It is tough to remove the case but my guess is most won't be bothered by this.

Osiris Men's Nyc 83 Basketball Hi-Top Men Purple/Lime/Maxx 242 11301316 12 UK
Osiris Men's Nyc 83 Basketball Hi-Top Men Purple/Lime/Maxx 242 11301316 12 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 10 July 2012
If you are a fan of high top skate shoes with purple and green wildstyle font... Then these are for you.
I have had these over 6 months and they are holding up really well and I break all my shoes after 6 months.

Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Touch, does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, or Keyboard)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but expensive, 10 July 2012
I think this is a real toss up between this case and all the others on the market. My mother has a different one which the elastic covers the kindle and looks a little irritating.

The hard back fits perfectly however the front doesn't close shut at all so it wouldn't really protect the screen against dropping your. The light however feels like it would fall off after about ten minutes.

The product does feel overall better designed and looks better than all the others I have seen. You could keep the cover shut with an elastic band I guess but it poor that I would have to do that after spending so much. The main flaw for me is how weak the light is.

Zulu [1964] [DVD]
Zulu [1964] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stanley Baker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 5 July 2006
This review is from: Zulu [1964] [DVD] (DVD)
This was the film that made Michael Caine so it was a must see.

The film was far more thrilling than I thought it would be. The film is moving, beleiveable and amazing.

The film was stunning to watch and I was at the end of my seat all the way through.

Not a womans film though my girlfriend fell asleap.

The T. Rex Wax Co. Singles A's and B's, 1972-77
The T. Rex Wax Co. Singles A's and B's, 1972-77

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant collection, 5 Mar. 2006
This is a brilliant collection that is worth having.. Some people might not have them all so its worth getting.
The little booklet that comes with it has quite a lot of nice information on T.Rex and all the songs.
I got it the other day and I cant stop playing it... Great for young and old.

Feeling Strangely Fine
Feeling Strangely Fine
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 16 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Feeling Strangely Fine (Audio CD)
The album has a distinct sound and it is worth listening to if you haven’t. Out of all of their Semisonic albums I really think this is the best one. For me the best and perhaps more popular songs are "Closing Time" and "Secret Smile" these for me have interesting lyrics. Those two songs also have the most unique sound and make the album what they are.
When the album came out I really remember "Secret Smile" I think it was a good sound back then even when I was young... So I think this album can be for anyone of any age.
Some of the other tracks on the album don’t stand out so much and are just a bit bland but there must be only 2 that get boring after a while.
Another thing is that the art on the cover is a bit bland on the shelf but that really doesn’t matter as I am sure most people buy it for the music.