Profile for Rebecca Jones > Reviews

Hard Candy
Hard Candy
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Madonna - Hard Candy, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Hard Candy (Audio CD)
Hard Candy is honestly an album that some Madonna fans will like and some Madonna fans will hate. The follow up to the masterpiece Confessions On A Dancefloor is not as good but you can't call this album terrible, she pushes away from her dance floor genre to R&B and pop and there is some dance in there aswell. I did enjoy this album but not as much as Confessions On A Dancefloor.
Candy Shop
Beat Goes On
She's Not Me
Give It To Me
Miles Away

Lungs
Lungs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lungs by Florence + The Machine, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Lungs (Audio CD)
Firstly, if you don't already own Lungs then stop reading reviews or hesitating on buying it and just order it. When the cd arrives the only problem you will have is the way the cd was packaged or that there is a crack on the case but if you don't like this album then you have no taste in music whatsoever. I am very happy I bought Lungs, each song is different, well written and perfectly sung. I highly recommend Lungs and I can't wait to listen to Ceremonials and her next album after that and hopefully see her live.
Howl
Kiss With A Fist
Drumming Song
Hurricane Drunk
You've Got The Love

Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior by Ke$ha, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Warrior (Audio CD)
I felt bad that Warrior didn't perform as well as Animal did as although Animal was amazing Warrior was something way better, even better than I would even think for a Ke$ha album. The album contains your usual up beat, dance and electro pop songs like the lead single Die Young, Warrior and Crazy Kids to name a few but there are also the kind of stripped down songs like Wonderland and Love Into The Light which showcase Ke$ha's singing abilities. I hope Ke$ha tours for this album and I really hope she releases a third album despite the poor commercial sales. I highly recommend this album, you won't regret buying it.
Die Young
Crazy Kids
Dirty Love Feat. Iggy Pop
Wonderland

Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Talent, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Who You Are (Audio CD)
After the first listen of Who You Are I wasn't so keen on Jessie J's music but after each try of the album it started to grow on me and sooner I was hooked. This album is just a little taste of Jessie J's talent. Each song is well written, sung and produced and each track is special and different in it's own way. If your going to buy the album make sure you buy the deluxe or special edition that has a few tracks from the album sung live at Shepherds Bush Empire in London as they show of a lot of her talent. I highly recommend this album and I can't wait to hear her second one and also hopefully see her live on the Nice To Meet You Tour.
Price Tag
Who's Laughing Now
Mamma Knows Best
Laserlight

DNA
DNA

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix - DNA, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: DNA (MP3 Download)
I loved Little Mix's first single Wings and their second single DNA was even better so the day DNA came out I went to the shops and bought it, it was £10 well spent. The album contains a mixture of songs for people of all ages and the vocals are incredible, especially from Perrie. I don't think there is a song that I really hate or I will skip or is a filler for the rest of the album. If you don't own this album then you need to go and buy it.
WIngs 10/10
Going Nowhere 9/10
Madhouse 10/10

Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Glassheart (Audio CD)
I was never really a fan of Leona Lewis's music but after I saw how brilliant she was live at the Key 103 Jingle Ball and Glassheart was reduced to £3.99 on iTunes I decided to buy it, a decision I am very happy I made. This album blew me away, her voice is incredible and the songs are addicting. I really recommend that you buy this album, especially now while it's reduced on iTunes. Definitely one of my top 5 albums of 2012.
Un Love Me
Lovebird
Come Alive
Fireflies

Everything Has Changed [feat. Ed Sheeran]
Everything Has Changed [feat. Ed Sheeran]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Song, 23 Dec. 2012
I do really love this songs but Last Time with Gary Lightbody is a lot better. Still recommend this song, it will be amazing when they sing it live.

The Last Time [feat. Gary Lightbody]
The Last Time [feat. Gary Lightbody]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Duet, 23 Dec. 2012
I love both the duets on Red but this is my favourite, Taylor and Gary have amazing chemistry on this song.

Stay Stay Stay
Stay Stay Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy Country Song, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Stay Stay Stay (MP3 Download)
Amazing song just like all the other songs from Red, very catchy and a one to sing along with and also be happy when you get it stuck in your head.

I Almost Do
I Almost Do

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Almost Do (MP3 Download)
Again I really recommend you buy this track, it's reminds me a lot of All Too Well but in a good way not in a way where all the songs on the album sound similar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13