Profile for Martikus > Reviews

Content by Martikus

Martikus

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Offered by 123 eStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Greart pack great price, 15 Nov. 2012
Had no expectations concerning the game, considering the reviews, but I was surprised in a good way, LOVED IT. The statue and the art book fantastic quality. Recommended for all the LOTR fans.

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by EnterPlus

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a while but my son loves it!!, 15 Nov. 2012
Its fun for a while but loses interest in a few days. But my son loved de gift. It has a good multi player potential tough.

Dower & Hall, Nomad - Solid Sterling Silver Square Stud Earrings
Dower & Hall, Nomad - Solid Sterling Silver Square Stud Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke leaving the box, 13 Nov. 2012
One of the earrings broke coming out of the box just like that, it was one of two birthday presents to my wife, and I was mad. The piece that connects to the erring itself brook with normal usage. Since a don't like to return stuff to amazon, for the time and stress, I went to a jewellery shop here in Portugal and it was fixed in a moment. Now my wife ear and loves them, I just want to see if the other one holds.

Police Gladiator Leather Bracelet 200mm
Police Gladiator Leather Bracelet 200mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece, 13 Nov. 2012
Gift for my wife she loved it. Good price too. Toke me of the hook for one year, just kidding...

Good size, the leather is a little thin though, but general quality is good considering de price and it looks good on my wife.