Profile for Betty Boop > Reviews

Content by Betty Boop

Betty Boop "Betsy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Minecraft: Top 100 Secrets and Tips you Wish you Knew About (Minecraft Books, Minecraft Handbook, Minecraft Comics, Video Games, Minecraft App, Minecraft ... Minecraft Tips, Xbox, PC, Playstation)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 29 Mar. 2015
Very amaturish, not quite what I expected, it's like it has been written by a child.

Game of Thrones - Season 4 [DVD] [2015]
Game of Thrones - Season 4 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, just buy it, you wont be disappointed!, 29 Mar. 2015
Absolutely, draw droppingly amazing! Nuff said!

John Adams Ideal Telestrations Game
John Adams Ideal Telestrations Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Telestrations - Like Chinese whispers, but not!, 29 Mar. 2015
This is a great game for a group of people i.e. after dinner party. It's like Chinese whispers, but you draw pictures instead and others have to interpret your drawings and write down a word, then the next person, draws a picture of the last word written etc etc and the winner is the person whose last word on the pad is the same, or very similiar to the original word. It sounds confusing, but its not once you get playing, its a really funny game, I played it with friends over Christmas and thought, I must get it. Shop around for the best price though, because it varies greatly.

Red Light (Katie Maguire Book 3)
Red Light (Katie Maguire Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars utterly brilliant page turner, 21 Feb. 2015
This is the third book I've read in the Katie Maguire series and it didn't disappoint. Nowhere near as gruesome as white bones and broken angels but still just as gripping, I would recommend this topical and believable crime novel.

Sex & The City 2
Sex & The City 2
Offered by Todays Great Deal

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sex & The City 2 (Audio CD)
I didnt really enjoy this CD at all, I have other compilations from films which have been great, but this is a bit of a let down.

Ghost Stories Live 2014 [DVD + CD] [NTSC]
Ghost Stories Live 2014 [DVD + CD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Coldplay

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 28 Jan. 2015
I really love Coldplay and I bought this DVD CD as I was unable to obtain tickets to see them at the Royal Albert Hall. However, this DVD CD is really a small promotional gig performed to a small audience prior to them releasing Ghost Stories. There is one track from the RAB which is great, and the tracks are good, but it wasnt the big live concert thing I was expecting, feel a little bit disappointed.

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Carousel Ride Synthetic Shoes In Black Patent Wide Fit Size 4
Offered by Clarks

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but not leather., 28 Jan. 2015
I was a bit disappointed as these shoes are not leather, they are actually synthetic patent, for the price I would have expected leather. They are also slightly tight at the heel and as they are not leather, I doubt they will stretch. They look very smart, but as stated above they are not leather, therefore, your feet will not be able to breathe.

Clarks Money Whistle 261042504 Womens black Leather Booties, EU 37
Clarks Money Whistle 261042504 Womens black Leather Booties, EU 37

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Boots, 28 Jan. 2015
I bought these boots to wear to work as I spend a lot of time on my feet and also outdoors. I can honestly say that I was able to wear these boots all day without any problems whatsoever, they are THE most comfortable boots I have ever owned. They are soft, warm and cosy.

Weird Fish Men's Cruiser Classic 1/4 Zip Macaroni Pullover - Cadet Blue, Large
Weird Fish Men's Cruiser Classic 1/4 Zip Macaroni Pullover - Cadet Blue, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fish Mens Macaroni Cadet Blue Sweatshirt, 29 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift, this sweatshirt is a weighty quality garment, with the Weird Fish trademark Macaroni style finish and embroidered logo. These garments are quite generous in size, but fortunately I bought a large and it was a perfect fit. Also,ts worth noting, the colour is actually a paler blue, more grey/blue than the deeper blue shown in the picture. But still a nice colour.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Ringtec

5.0 out of 5 stars Great actors, great atmosphere and lots of laughs, 22 Dec. 2014
Absolutely loved this bitter sweet film about aging (it comes to us all), great actors, great atmosphere, lots of laughs and also a bit sad in places. Perfect for an evenings viewing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18